Baldur's Gate 3 by Larian Games

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I am making a paladin and respeccing all my companions to the same. Deus vult.
Yeah, I'm probably making my PC a Tempest Cleric and the rest of my party Paladins. I plan on wiping out all the homos, vampires (also homos), bards, bear fuckers, etc.

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 8 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
is there a ingame real time clock somewhere displayed on UI or am I just too retarded for not finding it?

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
p7DIymR_d.jpg

• 12Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 13 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
  • Lore/Valor Bard (it seems Sword Bard uses Bardic inspirations on their own attacks and cannot use them on others if I understand it right?)
all bards can hand out inspiration to their team, there's just a limited amount of inspiration to hand out and sword bards can use their own inspiration in unique ways.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
PC is going to be a Duergar too because they've always seemed cool.

Storm sorcerer is appealing if it works well. Take it with a grain of salt but Aerothurge build in dos2 was probably one of the most fun builds ever.
i'm currently playing a storm sorc 8/tempest cleric 2 in my weekly game and it's a ton of fun. however, there aren't a lot of lightning/thunder spells in the game to make the most out of the class so you need to have a dm that lets you homebrew spells. mine generally lets me reflavor spells to change their element when i pick them. but, man is it a ton of fun when a bunch of people line up and i cast a lvl 5 lightning bolt at them and then use channel divinity to just do max damage.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Edit: Also, my guy, it is SIX BUCKS and I just bought it again.
Should have bought the Humble Bundle instead. $6 for PST EE and Icewind Dale EE, or $12 for those two plus NWN EE, BG 1&2 EE + Siege of Dragonspear, AND Pathfinder WOTR.

Edit: Be sure to change the donation split if you don't want to give money to an organization that "promotes mental health" while supporting and spreading mental illness. Personally I wouldn't give more than the minimum to Humble either, IGN owns them now.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 1Splash the Pot
Reactions: 5 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Informative videos for anyone curious about class composition and combat basics in BG3.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Should have bought the Humble Bundle instead. $6 for PST EE and Icewind Dale EE, or $12 for those two plus NWN EE, BG 1&2 EE + Siege of Dragonspear, AND Pathfinder WOTR.

Just bought that and will force my kids to play this summer so they know true greatness.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
For a Dark Urge run:
  • Oathbreaker Paladin (PC)
  • Assassin/Thief (maybe a monk)
  • Wizard (Necromancer maybe?)
  • Cleric (Tempest)

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

Just grabbed this, thanks for the heads up

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Oathbreaker seems just like shadowknight flavor paladins with fire damage and a class specific CC.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Just bought that and will force my kids to play this summer so they know true greatness.
You should get them the old SSI l Dark Sun and Ravenloft: Stone Prophet / curse of Strahd or whatever it was called games for them if they can even be played this day. I imagine there's some decent version out there. As a kid equipped with my Packard Bell Packmate 486 DX2, 420mb, 8mb ram, I have very fond memories of the first DND videogames I played on that machine. So much fun.

Make them really understand the glory of 2E.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users