Baldur's Gate 3 by Larian Games

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Wife last night thought Lincoln lawyer 2nd half was out. Turns out it's tonight. She said , well we have a date for tomorrow. I reminded her that Wednesday was Baldurs Gate 3 AND NFL hall of fame -who-gives-a-fuck-what-teams-it's-football-game and asked who she's dating.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah but the home PC needs to be on for it to start when you trigger the DL. Steam can't turn the PC on or wake it up from sleep as I recall.
You guys turn your pc off?

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
You guys turn your pc off?

My personal gaming computer is in sleep mode a lot. As I have different computers for work and general stuff (Macbook for work, windows laptop for work, desktop PC for gaming and whatever).

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
My personal gaming computer is in sleep mode a lot. As I have different computers for work and general stuff (Macbook for work, windows laptop for work, desktop PC for gaming and whatever).

"and whatever"

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Wife last night thought Lincoln lawyer 2nd half was out. Turns out it's tonight. She said , well we have a date for tomorrow. I reminded her that Wednesday was Baldurs Gate 3 AND NFL hall of fame -who-gives-a-fuck-what-teams-it's-football-game and asked who she's dating.
Yeah I've been sick since returning from work trip so wife expected to finish Ted Lasso tonight. ROFLMAO EAT SHIT NATEDOGG I'M OUT HERE FUCKING CATS AND ORCS

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I've been sick since returning from work trip so wife expected to finish Ted Lasso tonight. ROFLMAO EAT SHIT NATEDOGG I'M OUT HERE FUCKING CATS AND ORCS
"Hey babe want to binge Ted Lasso tonight?"

anigif_sub-buzz-739-1631736751-23.gif

• 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I get a solid 6mbs at $200.00/month with a 300gb cap.

I went over my cap twice last year, it was $500 both times.

bro…
I’ve been trying to call you but you won’t pick up the can

1691074463873.jpeg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Can't wait to get this download to finish and then for it to be the wrong version.

• 1Worf

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Technical question, with a 4090, win 11, should I play with DX11 or Vulcan? I've always just used Vulcan for the EA since it's the default, but now with a new computer is DX11 different/better?

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Started download lightning fast, then 1min later, slowed to a crawl... had to reboot to restore my normal speed. It's oscillating between 200 and 700Mbps. About 18 min download expected.

• 1Like