Baldur's Gate 3 by Larian Games

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
10 hours for me. Heko's tribulations I know well. When I moved back to this town from Reno, NV, there was 1 choice and that was 1.5 mbit dsl. I was moving to that from 25mbit cable that was rock solid.

After several years they started rolling out wireless, so we crept up to 5, then 12, then recently back to 25. Priced per mbit it was probably one of the most expensive connections in the world. Just this past year or two several companies have moved in so there's competition now. The original company sold when they heard it was coming.

Such is the internet life for the Rural. The rest of life is good though.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Screenshot_20230803_114338_Steam.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

Burns

Curse me for having a week old daughter!!!
Well it's obvious that you should know what you have to do!

Hire a nanny for a week or two, or invite the parents/in-laws to come "visit" their granddaughter "Ok, she is your problem now!".

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'm stuck at work, therefore fuck you all. At least I put it to dl via remote desktop
Sweet I’m stuck at work too, 10 hours of gaming on the clock here I come . Took my shoes off and got a comfy pillow. Told my direct employee I’m not doing shit today, so he’s in charge, I got bears to slay. Put both my ear buds in after that.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Download complete. Full plate and packing steel.

• 2Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Well it's obvious that you should know what you have to do!

Hire a nanny for a week or two, or invite the parents/in-laws to come "visit" their granddaughter "Ok, she is your problem now!".
They're not getting here until the 18th, curse Larian for releasing early!!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Ok if Mortismal finished it and said it was great from start to finish, that's good enough for me.

There were issues with the back half of D:OS not being as strong as the first, and the delay to the press copies was a slight concern.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I already told my boss I'll be at the meetings but that's about all I'm doing today. He's a bigger gamer than I so he completely understands.

Now if edge panning would just fucking work. Option seems broken.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
At work and watching a streamer play it on Twitch. Really liking the look of the minimap and map. Looks just like a DND PnP map.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
You didn’t take off like you did ESO?

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)
Yeah and when ESO released i played for like 60 hours straight to hit the level cap, get gear and smash people in pvp.

Im bg3 I'm going to fuck around for a few hours a day for a few months.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Contractors destroyed our internet cable in the yard about 10 minutes before this released. I would have been so mad if I was trying to buy this today lol

• 5Worf
  • 2Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users