Baldur's Gate 3 by Larian Games

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
30ish minutes remaining, gonna be a 3 hour download. Then I'm going to load up on snacks and beat the game once before Hatorade Hatorade 's 3rd playthrough.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Prob Gloomstalker.

Gloom stalkers are at home in the darkest places: deep under the earth, in gloomy alleyways, in primeval forests, and wherever else the light dims. Most folk enter such places with trepidation, but a gloom stalker ventures boldly into the darkness, seeking to ambush threats before they can reach the broader world. Such rangers are often found in the Underdark, but they will go any place where evil lurks in the shadows.

That sounds cool. I have a vision of how to play that, probably solo party.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
9pm, here I come!
Untitled.png

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
It still doesnt have full Steam Deck support, but its running fine on it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Not enough vagine choices. Where's my roast beef option!?

• 2Barf
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Is this gonna be the same issue as Divinity where making a custom character cucks you on a ton of sidequests/story content because you didn't use one of the pre-made PCs and thus miss all their stuff?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Is this gonna be the same issue as Divinity where making a custom character cucks you on a ton of sidequests/story content because you didn't use one of the pre-made PCs and thus miss all their stuff?
Devs say that is not the case this time.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't know. Sven Vinki recommended you create your own character and have "your own story" before playing any of the pre-made's.

Araxen

Don't enable cross-save. Their server took a dive and stopped saving my game. My game crashed and I lost about an hour of progress!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So much for playing while my 2 year old napped. He decided today he is not napping.

• 3Worf
  • 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 2Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Merrith

Holy shit was I sleeping on this? Watching Shroud play and I see 2 fights and it's nuts all the battlefield stuff you can do. Might have to be in on this 200%

• 1Like

bolok

Trakanon Raider
LOL managed to party wipe real early on.
crit fail at resisting giving the dieing mind flayer a kiss. Insta game over/ reload

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Well meh. Started as a bard, wanted it to be a rogue ish bard with slight of hand, so picked that. Only to realize that the lore bard gets arcana, sleight of hand and intimidation for free when you pick that subclass. Apparently in "real" 5e you should get to pick those three? But here they are locked. They don't stack. Tried the mechanic to reset my class, but it only resets class and all skills, your background can't be changed which is where I got sleight of hand from.

Also tactician requires 80 food to rest instead of 40. Unless all difficulties now require 80 now? Was only 40 in the EA.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
They sleep like 18 hours a day. You have no excuses
It's the 2 year old that's the real issue. (well and the wife) Infants might sleep 18 hours a day but they're up every couple hours begging to be fed so you never really get deep sleep.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Any good reviews out? RageGaming put one out but he makes money off hyping the latest big game, no criticism at all.