Baldur's Gate 3 by Larian Games

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
First legendary, no offhand you can make another attack.
1691528541136.png

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 2 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Hotfix just in, and major Gameplay (sic) fixes:

(I kid you not: this is under "Gameplay")
This is a good fix.

I exclusively run Penis “D,” I believe the only cut cock as memory serves. I won’t subject the ladies of Baldur’s Gate to alien anteater cock.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Restarted the game cause apparently I missed a lot during my initial playthrough plus I wanted to go as a tiefling vengeance paladin. The game is huge and I did t realize how big it was. I was 30 hours into the game and I’m still doing quests and finding new things in Act 1. I was tempered to install a few mods from Nexusmod but I want to keep it vanilla on my first playthrough. Will definitely mod it up on my 2nd or 3rd playthrough.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This is a good fix.

I exclusively run Penis “D,” I believe the only cut cock as memory serves. I won’t subject the ladies of Baldur’s Gate to alien anteater cock.

There was this kid at camp (Beachmont Camp) we called "Long Green Pike" cuz it was a road near us

He had a filthy uncircumcised penis

We all got in trouble and were told specifically never to call him that again

So I left that one to do a soccer camp instead

Come get me you pearl clutchers

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Really enjoying the game - think about it even when not playing - but two things irk me: 1) Inability to lock order of characters in the party. This annoys me so much since I do a lot of skulking and stealthing with my main and keep on forgetting who is at F1, F2, etc. 2) The magic items suck. I'm guessing this is the vault of 5e and not Larian but so many items I've found are situational to the point of retarded: "Sit in water with your hands on your head and use bonus action to undo shoes and gain +2 pts of Charisma on next attack". Fuck off with all that. 2e items were so much more fun and powerful. Also, the items are weirdly indexed towards amulets when I haven't even been able to kit my full party with Rings.

Still gets a 9/10 from me.

I've seen some pretty damn useful items so far in just act 1. The Misty step neck. The Invisibility ring. The rain staff for me as a sorc is very good. The sleight of hand ring. Guidance neck. The sword that gives you tyr's blessing, ring that gives you a 1d4 to attack/saving throw after a heal etc.

Can watch this for some of them and lets you PP pretty damn easily to gear out pretty quickly right away if you wanted it. I didn't have one aspect of this when I did it, before seeing this video and got caught a lot.
Don't watch if you dont want spoiled. I already had it all but one buff.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ending really fell flat to me. Particularly Shadowheart….. “Hey you told me you loved me, saved me from a death cult and we bone regularly but I got some stuff I gotta do on my own now. Maybe I’ll bump into again before we both die. Later!”

Game was so good up until the end, leaves me a bit chapped and I think it’s a downside to the arbitrary “100 plus different endings”. Much prefer a handful of well done, satisfying conclusions much more fleshed out than this.

• 1Like

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just found some hireling cheese (dunno if worth): You can use hirelings to cast anything beneficial that is NOT concentration. So, need heals? Go to camp and get a hireling to heal you. Want the whole group to have +10 move speed? Well get a hireling to give you longstrider. Want 12 extra short rests? Well respec every hireling to a bard so they can sing you a short rest. How about some Darkvision? Freedom of Movement? Death Ward? Eh? eh?

You can keep a druid hireling or two set up in camp, so you can return to camp and grab them when you find a druid hole (dunno how useful that would be).

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So anyone using any good QoL/UI or miscellaneous mods? Would look it up on nexus but don't want to spoil myself.

Was kinda hoping for a minimap improvement mod, maybe an easier way to party swap and additional shortcuts or something cool like that.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I am about to hit 30 hours and still in act 1 at level 6, I reached the point where I am warning to tied up loose ends before progressing. So I stopped, next time I will look to see if I still have things to do. With that in mind, can we come back to act 1 area later? Or is it no longer accessible once you progress?

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
This forum has ruined me. When Lae'zel says you've got a bigass nose, one of the responses is "Thank you for noticing!" and I was immediately squinting at the screen.

• 11Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 12 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Waiting on the PS5 version...

So, is it possible to assemble a party of all halflings?
Umm, not really. Unless you do a multiplayer session and have 3 friends join you with custom characters. I read you can do it on PC by having 4 instances of the game going and doind the mp thing. Apparently your friends characters stay in camp and you can run them as npcs.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Umm, not really. Unless you do a multiplayer session and have 3 friends join you with custom characters. I read you can do it on PC by having 4 instances of the game going and doind the mp thing. Apparently your friends characters stay in camp and you can run them as npcs.
Can't you just get hirelings and forego the "story" characters?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just found some hireling cheese (dunno if worth): You can use hirelings to cast anything beneficial that is NOT concentration. So, need heals? Go to camp and get a hireling to heal you. Want the whole group to have +10 move speed? Well get a hireling to give you longstrider. Want 12 extra short rests? Well respec every hireling to a bard so they can sing you a short rest. How about some Darkvision? Freedom of Movement? Death Ward? Eh? eh?

You can keep a druid hireling or two set up in camp, so you can return to camp and grab them when you find a druid hole (dunno how useful that would be).
Don't forget the alchemy bitch. No benefits from any race, so you can just turn pretty much any of them you aren't using into a transmutation wizard. Or maybe make 4 of them so you can give everyone in your main party a Transmuter's Stone. Free Darkvision, Con saves proficiency, +3m movement, or resistance to an element seems pretty strong.

• 1Like