Kill vampire faggot before he spreads bearpox or bear AIDS

Simple

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Having played the early access, I think the game is awesome and I’m excited to play it.

That said the gay bear sex scene won’t happen in my playthrough as I’ll be making different choices.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
is it woke degeneracy or larian silliness?
It's what happens when you combine WotC degeneracy with the worst studio in existence when it comes to writing 'humor'. It's easier to ignore in Divinity because it's all over the place and you get used to skipping over the idiotic dialogue, but when the tone is darker and more serious like in BG3 their cringy and retarded shit really stands out.

• 2Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Having played the early access, I think the game is awesome and I’m excited to play it.

That said the gay bear sex scene won’t happen in my playthrough as I’ll be making different choices.
In before it's a non-con scene, and trying to avoid it makes it inevitable.

Caliane

well, BG WAS full of jokes and homages itself. tons of enemies were puns.. don't over estimate how "serious" BG 1 and 2 were.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Yeah think I'm going to wait for some impressions on this. I don't mind some humor here and there but Larian can kinda go hard on the goofy shit and it just takes me out of the game.

• 1Solidarity

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
In before it's a non-con scene, and trying to avoid it makes it inevitable.
That would be a funny joke in itself, if, when you pick the vampire to play, you are forced to sex all the peoples, so you can suck... their blood. Only the player character can do the romance shit, so if you dont want to sex all the people, you dont play the vamp!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am honestly not very impressed with the companion characters from what we've seen so far.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
well, BG WAS full of jokes and homages itself. tons of enemies were puns.. don't over estimate how "serious" BG 1 and 2 were.
Interplay/BioWare/Black Isle jokes were actually funny or at least amusing though. Fallout 2 was their only game that really overdid it, and they seemed to reel it in after the backlash they got.

Larian's attempts at humor are just the absolute worst.

• 1Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So my enjoying Action Fantasy 16 and thinking I might like some hyper realistic and action oriented versions of past games is the worst thing on this forum when we have questions about how many bear cocks (animals, not chubby hairy men) I can suck in the new Baldur’s gate.

I am hurt.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I sent vampire guy to my camp when he first turned up, a few nights in he decided to sneak a quick drink and I booted him from the camp on the spot. I figured it was better to let him continue to slum it out in the forest than to just butcher him immediately. Later on, I met a monster hunter and made sure I gave him vampire guys address. I might just straight up murder him on my release playthrough.

I think I've put in 40 odd hours of game, it's been great.

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It kinda troubles me that they made such an unlikeable character as gayboy vampire.

In BG2 the only companions everyone kind of dislikes are Anomen because he's a pussy and Khalid because he's a whiny pussy. But even then they didn't make me want to murder them instantly.

• 1Like

Cybsled

I find amazing irony that people are crying about a choice they don’t like when the game also gives them numerous choices that completely eliminate that choice from even being available in your play through

This forum: I hate RPGs eliminated player agency by making choices not matter

Also this forum: why is this game offering too many choices?? Choice #89 out of 300 hurts my sensibilities and just the fact it exists makes me seethe with anger. Why are they giving players such agency?

• 6Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 13 users

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't think it is because of the choice. I think it is because it is featured, celebrated, and treated as a non-degenerate way of living. Abnormal is not new normal, and fuck you! Have a nice day.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I find amazing irony that people are crying about a choice they don’t like when the game also gives them numerous choices that completely eliminate that choice from even being available in your play through

This forum: I hate RPGs eliminated player agency by making choices not matter

Also this forum: why is this game offering too many choices?? Choice #89 out of 300 hurts my sensibilities and just the fact it exists makes me seethe with anger. Why are they giving players such agency?
I don't like faggotry in my games. I also don't like them making faggotry seem like something humorous when it's not. It's really that simple.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
I don't think it is because of the choice. I think it is because it is featured, celebrated, and treated as a non-degenerate way of living. Abnormal is not new normal, and fuck you! Have a nice day.
1689011766740.png

Monster fucking moves units.

• 4Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Getting power thrusted by a grizzly isn't normal?

1689012465077.png