Baldur's Gate 3 by Larian Games

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Asstonia might be a garbage country but they do rank in top 3 in the world for fastest internet

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

GhenghisKhan

Molten Core Raider
I get 1.15 Gbps in my location. Cant imagine the steam servers are going to be able to come close to being able to deliver a good speed though. Seems like a crazy amount of hype for this game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Not very technical and have never figured out why my steam downloads seem to be significantly slower at times then other downloading solutions. Tried all the simple Youtube tricks and help site suggestions but just always seems sub par to any other download speed I get. Hopefully won't be too long but have a long work day tomorrow so will start it up once its available and cross my fingers. Showed my wife the statement from the company on steam highlighting the "love" part of the game and poly.....she told me "intent" was cheating to as long it had a pixil vagina haha. Told her my minotaur was going to go find some lesbian elf to befriend strictly at the emotional level and help me grow as a person....little does she know my 1st play through is going to be as evil as I can which may result in a slightly different outcome...throuple here we come~

1691026479608.png

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have decent internet, It's not a wired connection (old brick house, too much to drill through). I haven't restarted my router in a while and when i just checked, I still have 120 down, 40 up but have not been able to figure a way to not have abysmal steam download speeds.

I'm tired of trying rando fixes from reddit, click bait articles, and awful YouTube videos. I've given up and resigned myself to playing this like 15 minutes before I have to get the kids and start dinner. Annoying.
My ISP throttles Steam. If you want to spend $8 $5.50 (go go strong dollar) to test it, buy a month of VPN from Mullvad, connect to the closest city to you, then test the speeds.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Looks like I'm going to be coming home for lunch tomorrow around 11AM EDT to start this download so I can get home and play.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I get a solid 6mbs at $200.00/month with a 300gb cap.

I went over my cap twice last year, it was $500 both times.

• 8WTF
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 11 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
This is gunna take like 10 mins to download wtf don’t they know I’m busy.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm

That sounds way over priced for DFW, especially considering the cap. I thought ATT and Frontier had the whole metroplex covered in Fiber by now.

KDow

Blackwing Lair Raider
My ISP throttles Steam. If you want to spend $8 $5.50 (go go strong dollar) to test it, buy a month of VPN from Mullvad, connect to the closest city to you, then test the speeds.
I have spectrum and that sounds like something those AIDS ridden assholes would do.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

I'd.expect this from Turkmenistan but not DFW

• 2Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

That's the kind of shit worth rioting over or at least setting a CVS on fire. How can you live under that level of oppression?

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Everyone knows the difference between MBps and Mbps right? I would assume so on here but you never know.