Baldur's Gate 3 by Larian Games

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I jumped up on the hill outside of the crashed ship and he showed up and ported my ass off to his mansion. Must be a random event. As much as the Devil's offer has come up in conversation, I think you'll want to encounter him as soon as possible. I took a rain check on his offer cause Im not googling the answer and just about all of my companions have pulled me off to the side and talked about the offer.

Its like a nice type of weird to be playing a game with so much mystery to it.

Yeah I told him I would find him later if I wanted it. All these branches. Most saying to get it out asap, the guardian that shows up when you sleep telling you its powerful and encouraging you to use it and then this guy offering to take it out. Least he put me back at the under ground place. And this place has minotaurs and mushroom people.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I just bought it. I think I want to play a Dwarf, but I don't know all the races. Other than Bard, Barb, Lock and Mage I have no idea what the classes are nor what I want to play. What I do know is I want to just be angry at the world, I want my character to have huge chip on his shoulder and choose violence and harsh words over peace and kindness. Basically I want him to be FoH Brand.

Will update once my character is made.
Half orc wildHeart Barbarian with a great axe, grab bear rage for the dmg reduction and charger feat to start at 4 and go from there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Half orc wildHeart Barbarian with a great axe, grab bear rage for the dmg reduction and charger feat to start at 4 and go from there.
Compton Keep It Real GIF by AD

• 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So just a couple seconds I learned, if you click the dice again after clicking it the first time to roll, it will just finish the roll asap and add all the bonuses you have. Instead of waiting for roll and every bonus to add its value one at a time. Only took 20 or so hours to learn.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The new understanding is there is no need to reroll after u plow 5hrs in it and feel character remorse.
You can change yr character class and it's pretty early on...
You can only reroll the class, not the race/origin/background.

So if you chose a background that tags Int skills as a wizard, then if you want to respec to a paladin, those int skill tags are kinda worthless. I found a work around using cheat engine to add another background, but it's not a great solution, because you cant remove the old background.

For my case, I was going off the PnP rules for Lore Bard, where you get to tag 3 more skills at level 3, but in the game, the skills it tags are set; which made my background basically worthless because they were the same. It took a bit to figure out the work around, but I edited the cheat engine table to only give the background I would have picked, had I know the lore bard skills were fixed.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Killed this huge eyeball, that was able to firing 2 lazers, fly, and melee , all in one turn. Also summoned these drow that would attack me, thought they were illusions at first, but they stuck around after it died and was able to talk to them.
Dropped :
jbxduTv.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Paladin is the tits. Am loving the significant differences in how Pally and Barb handle things.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Paladin is the tits. Am loving the significant differences in how Pally and Barb handle things.
Which oath you’re playing? I started a vengeance but thinking trying devotion for a frontline tanky build.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is there a way to keep only the last n amount of quicksaves? My save file is like 2GB with more on the way. I'm about 10 hours into the game...

Guess I could just manually delete them out of the app folder.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is there a way to keep only the last n amount of quicksaves? My save file is like 2GB with more on the way. I'm about 10 hours into the game...

Guess I could just manually delete them out of the app folder.
One of the settings under "Gameplay" is how many saves to keep, I think it was set to 50 25, I took it down to 5.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn actually retarded I missed that setting. Even after you guys said something.

• 1Solidarity

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Companion question (end of act 2)
Why does Shadowheart leave the party if you free Nightsong instead of stabbing her? Something with her Shar religion? Really didn't understand that whole plot

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Anyone find a use for this key:

Capture.PNG

It came from:

A skeleton in the lava pools in the adamantine forge area, where the lava elemental is wandering around

Sanadebe

Trakanon Raider
Anyone find a use for this key:

View attachment 485545

It came from:

A skeleton in the lava pools in the adamantine forge area, where the lava elemental is wandering around
Unless my memory fails me, its for the chest that has the laughing monk amulet on it, on top of the little island nearby where the elemental roams