Baldur's Gate 3 by Larian Games

Blueweed

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Am starting to see s&m thrown in the mix. That guy inside the goblin sanctum was pretty darn tense with your team mate looking on. Gay vamp in particular was cheering it for sure.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Am starting to see s&m thrown in the mix. That guy inside the goblin sanctum was pretty darn tense with your team mate looking on. Gay vamp in particular was cheering it for sure.

Wait until you recruit Minthara

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Starting to get real worried about my save. ~30 hours in now with maybe a half dozen of that afk/alt+tab time and my Halsin quest refuses to change, and now two of my companions just have permanent ! above their head but have no dialogue available besides leave/join my party.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Almost to chapter 3, soooo much combat. Not even hard right now they just love throwing 8+ dudes at you everywhere...

I talked Yurgi or whatever that high demons name was to kill every follow then himself, while funny I think getting him to work with me may have been the better choice, will have to see how it goes next play through.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wait until you recruit Minthara
Wait, wat? You can have Minthara and Hal in your party at the same time? I thought they were mutually exclusive. I killed her and, just like when I killed Asterion, is gone. I also dont see an option to rez them from the respec dude.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Most other games that had romance shit in them basically was a one and done thing in their dialogue. You basically told them nicely to fuck off and you never heard romance shit again.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
So 80% of the male characters so far in this game are gay? Im glad I didnt buy this shit, lol.
The game is awesome and definitely a must buy. It's a small part of the game but it sticks out like a sore thumb when it happens. It's something I'm not use to seeing in a video game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So 80% of the male characters so far in this game are gay? Im glad I didnt buy this shit, lol.

Just seems like they all are open to w/e. Basically its like 70s hippy free love fest when it comes to companions, they just dont care what your MC is. Honestly just dont choose the dialogue that makes innuendo/insuations or just flat out flirsting/hitting on you and its fine. Mine tried, I said no, they havent tried again. Only the wizard is annoying at this point with his begging for magic. Vamp daddy hasn't tried to get a bite since the first sleep when I told him no.

Honestly it's basically what I have been seeing in RPGs since mass effect. Especially story driven ones.

But to skip the entire game because of what 1% of it, if that? lol. Are you that scared you are going to be tempted? Thou dost protest too much. :emoji_smirk:

• 1Worf

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Just seems like they all are open to w/e. Basically its like 70s hippy free love fest when it comes to companions, they just dont care what your MC is. Honestly just dont choose the dialogue that makes innuendo/insuations or just flat out flirsting/hitting on you and its fine. Mine tried, I said no, they havent tried again. Only the wizard is annoying at this point with his begging for magic. Vamp daddy hasn't tried to get a bite since the first sleep when I told him no.

Honestly it's basically what I have been seeing in RPGs since mass effect. Especially story driven ones.

But to skip the entire game because of what 1% of it, if that? lol. Are you that scared you are going to be tempted? Thou dost protest too much. :emoji_smirk:
Nahh, honesltly im just waiting because I had like 3 other games I was playing right now to finish up. I jsut finished Marvel midnight Suns last night.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Only the wizard is annoying at this point with his begging for magic.
I'm experiencing the same thing too. I gave him two magic items so far. The second one didn't have a greater affect like the first time I did. I thought to myself saying I now have a methhead junkie in my party who needs a stronger fix. Time to lace magic items with fentanyl.

• 1Worf

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
How's the mutiplayer in this work? My brother and I are gonna pick it up, but I'll likely be playing more than him. Do you just drop a toon into the other person's game and do whatever they want to do/work on? Or is the multiplayer separate from individual campaign?

TheAylix

Vyemm Raider
The game is awesome and definitely a must buy. It's a small part of the game but it sticks out like a sore thumb when it happens. It's something I'm not use to seeing in a video game.
The romance and sex in BG3 really remind me of playing Dungeons & Dragons back in middle school - everyone is obsessed with sex but no one seems to know how it actually works, so it comes up at random and inappropriate moments. This actually makes me like the game even more, though. It's very authentic to my formative D&D experiences as a teen.

Our Dungeon Master in 8th grade: "Ragnar the Dark, Orc-Tyrant of the West, has the party in his clutches!"

Me: "Um, why are we always in his clutches? That sounds hella gay, bro."
Paul: "Yeah, is Ragnar a big gay orc? Roll to see if he is gay for Brian's faggy elf bard!"
Brian: "Fuck you, dude - my bard uses his charisma to seduce the gay orc! Roll to see if I make the orc tyrant my gay boyfriend!"

Our DM: "C'mon you guys, take it seriously!"

Paul: "Bro, we all had to watch that filmstrip in health class with Ms. Finklebaum - apparently gay sex is super serious stuff, even for orc tyrants."

Our DM: "Fine. You roll a natural 20. Ragnar wants to give you gay orc kisses on your butt, but you fart in his face and the mood is ruined. Heartbroken, he moves to attack. Roll for initiative."

• 11Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Astarion keeps calling my Paladin "darling" after that magic scene at the camp. His faggotry is off the charts. Gale to his credit isn't even a quarter as bad as Astarion.
Just found Karlach and she seems like a fun one to have around so I think I'm going to respec her to my trap/lockpick bitch and ditch the raging faggot the next time I load up.
This is exactly what I did. I killed Astarion and made Karlach a rogue.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Buddies game crashed while we're playing multi. Made him redownload the entire game o_O.

• 3Mother of God
  • 2Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 6 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
My game ended with a your party has been defeated (I can see through the darkened screen that everyone is alive and full health). I reload and it just happens again. This was after a rest.

So I guess I'm starting over?