what Suineg set it to
I mean he's married with 2 kids.
giphy.gif

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Did Frodo come out of the closet recently? I've seen interviews with him in the past, but he never seemed that gay before, always pretty normal.

I guess that's showbiz.

If any twink in hollywood was abused, Elijah Wood would be the one.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
He just seemed more effeminate then I've seen him during previous interviews. Whatever, I don't keep up with celebrities so that's why I was asking.
Hard to get a read on that guy, because he seriously looks like a serial killer in Sin City, and absolutely looks at Sean Astin like he took it from him throughout all 3 movies.

Either way, funny they wound up with Sam killing the spider and Frodo lured in by the evil item

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Hard to get a read on that guy, because he seriously looks like a serial killer in Sin City, and absolutely looks at Sean Astin like he took it from him throughout all 3 movies.

Either way, funny they wound up with Sam killing the spider and Frodo lured in by the evil item
acting jon lovitz GIF

There are lots of jobs where I think, "I could do/could have done that"; Acting is one of those artistic skills that when someone does it really well, when they really disappear into the role (not DeNiro's version of whatever, which can still be compelling and great, mind you) I am amazingly impressed. The folks who disappear inside those roles, I could never do that.

They worked together on these movies for years and I am sure they remain great friends to this day; why does that imply teh ghey to some folks? Not that there is anything wrong with that.

• 1Smuggly
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
acting jon lovitz GIF

There are lots of jobs where I think, "I could do/could have done that"; Acting is one of those artistic skills that when someone does it really well, when they really disappear into the role (not DeNiro's version of whatever, which can still be compelling and great, mind you) I am amazingly impressed. The folks who disappear inside those roles, I could never do that.

They worked together on these movies for years and I am sure they remain great friends to this day; why does that imply teh ghey to some folks? Not that there is anything wrong with that.
I don't care for this stupid channel, but here's a good example of how he typically was in interviews.

Again I don't really give a shit, if he's going to go play secret submarine, whatever. Him playing the game with Aston was just weird, and he seemed kind of fruity, hence why I asked if he was celebrating his pride or whatever the hell.

If he's straight so be it whatever, just maybe don't talk and sound like a fag.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't care for this stupid channel, but here's a good example of how he typically was in interviews.

Again I don't really give a shit, if he's going to go play secret submarine, whatever. Him playing the game with Aston was just weird, and he seemed kind of fruity, hence why I asked if he was celebrating his pride or whatever the hell.

Im pretty sure he's not gay. All the stories that Emma Watson has came out with about him trying to kiss her and more just doesnt make a lot of sense if hes a fruit roll up. If anything, hes a victim of his friend group - which is overwhelmingly Hollywood, and where are all the faggots at? Exactly. I would wager everyone here has picked up mannerisms from their friend group, at least in the past. If he's surrounded by globalist hollywood faggots, then Im sure he's got some social tendencies that would set those peoples minds at ease. Just like a salesman that can switch from Ghetto to Country accents just by who is in front of them.

• 3Like

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
There's nothing gay about two men loving each other as brothers. Elijah and Sean have a beautiful relationship. Stop sexualizing everything.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Ahuhuhuh he hee hee

(the beta/autistic male "tee hee")

He does it well

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user