YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
lol the one dude's name is Adrian

was he the first homosexual ass birth

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I walked into the Arcane Tower and the first turret bugged out and now I’m stuck in combat.

Anyone experience this or know how to fix it? (Switching out of turn based mode is not a fix, it’s a workaround).

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I walked into the Arcane Tower and the first turret bugged out and now I’m stuck in combat.

Anyone experience this or know how to fix it? (Switching out of turn based mode is not a fix, it’s a workaround).
Not sure but the way to do this is have one character go through the doors on the left and jump down the mushrooms and enter the place from below on the ground floor. There is also some more shit you have to do down there but ill let you figure it out.

The second playthrough I already knew all this and not even dealt with the turrets. (so no turn based BS with all the characters only to move one of them down) there is a way to go around to the bottom forgoing the entire turret nightmare inside the tower.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Not sure but the way to do this is have one character go through the doors on the left and jump down the mushrooms and enter the place from below on the ground floor. There is also some more shit you have to do down there but ill let you figure it out.

The second playthrough I already knew all this and not even dealt with the turrets. (so no turn based BS with all the characters only to move one of them down) there is a way to go around to the bottom forgoing the entire turret nightmare inside the tower.

I beat the tower, I’m just stuck in turn based combat bc the freakin arcane tower that doesn’t even work won’t stop engaging in “environmental combat” or whatever.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I beat the tower, I’m just stuck in turn based combat bc the freakin arcane tower that doesn’t even work won’t stop engaging in “environmental combat” or whatever.
If you beat the tower the turrets should be deactivated

Sussar bloom

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Much like every other environmental thing in the game, of which not many come to mind (Bolete, the turrets... and??) puts you into turn based combat. You can turn it off manually and it shouldn't turn back on unless you leave (maybe even leave the entire act?) and come back.

Turn off turn based mode and teleport out \o/

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
First time you’ve heard about a bug eh?
Never wrote code eh?

If you’ve activated the elevator (I think that’s what makes the turrets go dormant?), and the turrets aren’t deactivated, then you have to see about tripping that flag somehow, see if that combination menu in the basement still lets you interact with it.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Never wrote code eh?

If you’ve activated the elevator (I think that’s what makes the turrets go dormant?), and the turrets aren’t deactivated, then you have to see about tripping that flag somehow, see if that combination menu in the basement still lets you interact with it.

It’s game breaking so I thought there might be a fix. Not going to spend hours debugging this. I asked here before looked around and it’s a common bug. Figured it’d be fixed by now since it’s game breaking. Manually switching to turn-based is super annoying.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
It’s game breaking so I thought there might be a fix. Not going to spend hours debugging this. I asked here before looked around and it’s a common bug. Figured it’d be fixed by now since it’s game breaking. Manually switching to turn-based is super annoying.
I was just saying if you haven’t tried it yet, go back to the basement elevator power source thing, and see if you can interact with it, if you can try to jam some more Sussar Bloom into it

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I was just saying if you haven’t tried it yet, go back to the basement elevator power source thing, and see if you can interact with it, if you can try to jam some more Sussar Bloom into it

Tenfour. I went back to a previous save and tried to stealth through the whole thing without aggro, but that didn’t work, so I just gave up.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tenfour. I went back to a previous save and tried to stealth through the whole thing without aggro, but that didn’t work, so I just gave up.
I don't understand what the issue is? Even on reload, it wont let you leave turn based, or every time you enter combat, one of the deactivated turrets gets put into combat with you, no matter where in Underdark you are? Also, why are you even in turn based to begin with? Just use Minor Illusion in real time to point them away from where you want to go.

Edit: Rather, I should say, I remember there being bugs there, but not exactly what they did, refresh my memory.

Last edited:

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I don't understand what the issue is? Even on reload, it wont let you leave turn based, or every time you enter combat, one of the deactivated turrets gets put into combat with you, no matter where in Underdark you are? Also, why are you even in turn based to begin with? Just use Minor Illusion in real time to point them away from where you want to go.

Edit: Rather, I should say, I remember there being bugs there, but not exactly what they did, refresh my memory.

Once I engage with any of the turrets they keep me in combat, regardless of me destroying them or not. Like the turret literally stays in my top bar engaging me even if I'm in a completely new zone, one-thousand theoretical miles away. It's also not clear which turret is engaging me bc it doesn't switch to it on it's turn, it just says "environment [combat]" or something like that. I forget the second word.

I beat the tower, I attacked the turrets 3x each to make sure they were dead, I took the boat from the beach to the new area, etc. It doesn't matter what I do, I'm stuck in combat, so now my only choice is to manually leave turn-based combat to move around and talk to people, then manually reenter turn-based combat when a fight begins, which means I'm always going to get hit first, unless I intentionally start the fight.

If you google "Stuck in combat Arcane Tower bg3" a ton of posts pop up.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
This was in the first result, maybe ?

1703713254731.png

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Once I engage with any of the turrets they keep me in combat, regardless of me destroying them or not. Like the turret literally stays in my top bar engaging me even if I'm in a completely new zone, one-thousand theoretical miles away. It's also not clear which turret is engaging me bc it doesn't switch to it on it's turn, it just says "environment [combat]" or something like that. I forget the second word.

I beat the tower, I attacked the turrets 3x each to make sure they were dead, I took the boat from the beach to the new area, etc. It doesn't matter what I do, I'm stuck in combat, so now my only choice is to manually leave turn-based combat to move around and talk to people, then manually reenter turn-based combat when a fight begins, which means I'm always going to get hit first, unless I intentionally start the fight.

If you google "Stuck in combat Arcane Tower bg3" a ton of posts pop up.
Ah, yea, that sucks and surprised it isn't fixed. I've done the minor illusion trick the last 3 times I went through that area, and never went into turn based, maybe that bug, on the first playthrough is why.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Just play the fucking game or dont. I cant stand the shit either but I played it and it wasnt that bad. Some fag shit in the beginning with the vampire dude, but you can just kill him ASAP and I think they patched some of the shit anyway because it was really over the top in the beginning days of release.
I murdered him as soon as he came at me for blood. Problem solved.