Barbie (2023)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

I could see myself mostly enjoying it if I'd left my phone in the other room. It wasn't a serious woke commentary, but a tongue in cheek satire based around Barbie with some bits that were also semi satirising woke.

There was one line about Zack Snyder that made me lol.

The Ken vs Ken dance off represents the Gosling Kens like DickTrickle DickTrickle who embrace the movie and encourage others to see it vs the Shang-Chi Kens who contribute to a 7 page movie thread that they'll never see because it's too pink, gay and woke e.g Chukzombi Chukzombi

I would include Animosity Animosity as a Gosling Ken but lately he's been more of an Allan

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I could see myself mostly enjoying it if I'd left my phone in the other room. It wasn't a serious woke commentary, but a tongue in cheek satire based around Barbie with some bits that were also semi satirising woke.

There was one line about Zack Snyder that made me lol.

The Ken vs Ken dance off represents the Gosling Kens like DickTrickle DickTrickle who embrace the movie and encourage others to see it vs the Shang-Chi Kens who contribute to a 7 page movie thread that they'll never see because it's too pink, gay and woke e.g Chukzombi Chukzombi

I would include Animosity Animosity as a Gosling Ken but lately he's been more of an Allan
Yeah, anyone who thinks it was one of the most evil films of all time needs some help.

Also worth noting the Shang-Chi Kens will complain about how gay it and anyone who watches it is as they gush about Taylor Swift and how amazing she is.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, anyone who thinks it was one of the most evil films of all time needs some help.

Also worth noting the Shang-Chi Kens will complain about how gay it and anyone who watches it is as they gush about Taylor Swift and how amazing she is.
i saw it and it is gay.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
i saw it and it is gay.
fedora intensifies GIF

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Just saw this. Fun movie, lots of comedy and Ryan Gosling damn near steals the show. Struck a decent balance between reality and fantasy while also acknowledging that what Barbie stands for is at odd with her whole presentation.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user