Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Donald Glover Reaction GIF

View attachment 485317

"People"? Do they mean "women"?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they should be happy that they finally got a win with their woke agenda, nope, still mad because it was hijacked with a MGTOW agenda.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
A woman is a person, place, or thing that identifies with characteristics of being female and also wants to be called that icky word.

These people want to re-write the dictionary SO BAD with new definitions for words like "woman" and "racism" but they can't (yet).

spronk

FPS noob

Ryan Gosling will not make as much, its time for men to make as much as women in hollywood. i'm sure all the #metoo chicks will get right on top of that

• 2Like
  • 1Direct to DVD
Reactions: 2 users

Angerz

Trakanon Raider

Ryan Gosling will not make as much, its time for men to make as much as women in hollywood. i'm sure all the #metoo chicks will get right on top of that

I actually wonder who made more money in their capacity as an actor. I would wager most of that windfall is from her role as Producer. She is the one who picked Gerwig and Baumbach, and also got WB to sign off on everything they wanted. And let us not forget that the WB execs who were sure Flash was gonna big their billion dollar player were also ready for Barbie to fall behind Oppenheimer, she probably deserves more than 50 million.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I actually wonder who made more money in their capacity as an actor. I would wager most of that windfall is from her role as Producer. She is the one who picked Gerwig and Baumbach, and also got WB to sign off on everything they wanted. And let us not forget that the WB execs who were sure Flash was gonna big their billion dollar player were also ready for Barbie to fall behind Oppenheimer, she probably deserves more than 50 million.

I wonder what they think about Aquaman 2.

Around 550M-700M with around 150-250M DOM unless it's literally unwatchable

A few years ago? Absolutely. Dec 2023? No fucking way. Even with the advantage of the Nov/Dec window leaving Aquaman 2 with no competition for a full month straight.

This will be a more humiliating flop than the Flash, since the release window means people would rather not watch DC movies at all-- no matter who is in it or not.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Guess I dont need to go out to see Barbie if thats the case. Stoked for TMNT though.

• 1Barf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
September 4th seems really early. It's still the number one movie in the country and not with a tiny amount either.
Super Mario also had a very early VOD release of 41 days, it probably helps revenue.
on the flip side, Indy 5 isnt making a million a week at this point, might as well put that on VoD now.