Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
For all of you talking about how actress X or Y isn't "big enough" forget that these people have full-time personal trainers, dieticians, chefs, etc with months to prepare. ANYONE can get buff/trim with that kind of time and support.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
For all of you talking about how actress X or Y isn't "big enough" forget that these people have full-time personal trainers, dieticians, chefs, etc with months to prepare. ANYONE can get buff/trim with that kind of time and support.
Dude, there aren't enough roids in the world to make Gal Gadot look like anything more than a beanpole. A really hot beanpole, but a beanpole.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
It's frame, not muscle mass. Her frame is skinny as shit, she can never attain anything even close to what WW should look like.

For instance, imagine that blond chick on Game of Thrones, the gargantuan one. You can't tell me that Gal Gadot could ever attain anything near the size that blond behemoth could.

Caliane

6' generally. although, some notes have put her at 5'8" or 5'11"
But that is generally from artists shrinking her to make sure Batman and Superman are taller.
Giant in her own books. Shrunken to make sure the men are dominant in the team book by misogynist artists. (not even a joke.) 6' to 6'5" alone. 5'6"-5"8" when around batman or superman.

Goatface

no idea how she will do acting wise, but i think she/they will be able to pull off the look pretty well unless Cavill and Affleck both put on 50lbs.
to me, going by the cartoons she looks pretty normal sized and i would think for most of the audience that would be their point of reference.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Your average movie-going Joe knows fuck all about Wonder Woman besides "female Superman", so it doesn't really matter how they portray her or who the actress is.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
My problem with her writers is how they always fall back to her being socially awkward. She's a princess. Even if she doesn't understand a pop culture reference she'd fake it simply from having a noble heritage and not showing any weakness.

I haven't read as much of her content because of this. Complete turn off for me.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Im not undersranding the hate on Gadots casting but then again ive never read her comics but almost everything ive seen with her like JL she is tall and skinny and not some yoked out woman. Second this is fucing wonder woman, the superhero that flies an ivisible jet, deflects bullet with bracers, and has a truth lasso... the character is retarded and people are bitching shes skinny

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
To a degree, training can make a big difference (and has). Gadot is bad for reasons that go beyond her build and I don't think she would commit enough to get to where she needed to be, anyhow. No amount of roids is going to turn grating Israeli pretzel waif into regal greek queen of the amazons. Some of the other people that have been suggested, I could see putting in the work, though.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Second this is fucing wonder woman, the superhero that flies an ivisible jet, deflects bullet with bracers, and has a truth lasso... the character is retarded and people are bitching shes skinny
Pretty much this. With all the other awful casting that is going on with this movie, the fact that people are so obsessed withruining one of the dumbest fucking comic characters everare...like, some kind of super nerd.

Caliane

wonder woman has been able to fly since 1985 with Crisis on Inf earths.
She is also bulletproof. Lasso of Truth is still magical lasso of truth.

she also doesn't throw her tiara like Sailor moon.

Superman doesn't jump everywhere all the time either.

Homsar

Im aware but shes still a retarded chacter and still deflects crap with her bracers

Caliane

Batroc the leaper is in Winter soldier.
Thor is also 10x more silly then Wonderwoman. that hammer..

Homsar

Just no, how is thors hammer worse than all of wonder womans gadgets and leaper isnt that terrible of a character besides his flaming outfit

j00t

People think captain America is a stupid character... Bit he's also one of the most deep characters in comics if you can get past his costume

Caliane

Because its a rock with a handle.
it doesnt look anything like any hammer ever.

his winged helm is only slightly less silly as Namors winged feet.

j00t

Thors hammer looks that way because that's how it is in Norse mythology. If I remember right, while it was being made, Loki planned to break it but he got there after the enchantments were put on it so all he could do was cut the handle in half. That's not a marvel story. That's part of Norse mythology.