Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I will say wonder woman looks badass compared to Bats or superman from the promo art.

j00t

I dont know how I missed it the first time but Batman blows people the fuck up in the trailer. Surprised more nerds arent raging and trying to explain that they didnt die

batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-batwing-assault.gif
Because he had time to prepare... For a good defense lawyer.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Its all star batman and robin levels of retarded. Or it could be superman robots. He does have those.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I will say wonder woman looks badass compared to Bats or superman from the promo art.
I think they took some liberty with the muscle definition for Wonder Woman. Maybe I am wrong and the actress really did beef up for the role but I doubt to that extent.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
how come no WW, stuff? you'd think there'd be more with this floating around

Also, here's a thing. Someone I trust told me that Wonder Woman in Superman/Batman is way, WAY better treated than we were hoping.

- GAIL SIMONE (@GailSimone) April 13, 2015
They said Wonder Woman is an absolute highlight of the film. - GAIL SIMONE (@GailSimone) April 13, 2015
I am just passing that along, but they were very, very pumped about Diana's role in that movie. - GAIL SIMONE (@GailSimone) April 13, 2015

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think they took some liberty with the muscle definition for Wonder Woman. Maybe I am wrong and the actress really did beef up for the role but I doubt to that extent.
It's promo art, not a photograph of the skinny broad playing her.

Even though I bitched that they didn't get Jessica Biel or some other amazonian sized broad to play her I will instantly give no shits if the twig they hired plays the character well and it's an interesting character.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
We're not idiots. A 135lb woman picking up tanks and shit is believable, but 115 lbs? That's just stupid

j00t

Touche, however, it's not really the size or weight that's the issue. Its not that she's picking up tanks. It's that she's a warrior. There's a reason why gonna carano and Jessica Biel were fan favorites and it wasn't their weight. They LOOK like fighters. That's the irony of DJ qualls starring in supernatural.
hjg-2.jpg

Vs

Conscience copy.jpg

One these guys looks like a fighter, one doesn't. It's not about being heavy, its about having a certain look.

That being said, I'll reserve judgment until we see a picture of her

Brad2770

This is still going to make a lot of money. People will see it no matter what. Just like people that click spoilers here even after they are warned.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
This is still going to make a lot of money. People will see it no matter what. Just like people that click spoilers here even after they are warned.
THIS movie will make a lot of money, because everyone will see it out even if it's just out of morbid curiosity. However, if it bombs it's going to pretty much kill the chance that any of the future DC cinematic universe movies have of being hugely profitable. Of course, DC has shown they aren't very forward-thinking in regards to their movies.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Snyder has a knack for action but he really needs to work with better writers. Man of Steel had piss poor character development and this will probably be worse due to the sheer number of characters involved.