Battlebit

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
v2.0.0 Patch Notes

GENERAL PLAYER UI / UX
  • Game will no longer auto lock squads when a party member reserves a squad for their party to join, instead, a non party member will be forced change squad (with their role) if the reserved party squad is full while a party member is joining to server.
  • Improved detection for targeting downed players to bandage/revive.
  • A bug where player's armors & body does not sync when player is standing still and client loads their object for first time until they move - fixed.
  • When a player shoots at a mine/C4/claymore, the shooter will take ownership for the explosion, as if they owned the mine/C4/claymore. Previously, ownership remained with the person who deployed the mine, even when someone else shot at it. This led to instances where shooting a friend's claymore/mine would kill them.
  • Players will no longer be allowed to place mine/claymore under water

PROGRESSION/XP IMPROVEMENTS
  • Progression curve will ease after level 15 to keep consistent time to level up.
    - This is intended to decrease the time commitment and XP required to reach level 200 on average.
  • Empty transport/boat vehicles will no longer give points when destroyed.
  • XP Score Event added: Destroying enemy c4/mine/claymore will give a hitmarker and additional XP

CLANS
  • Clan submissions will open with requirements of minimum Prestige 1.
  • Used clan invites persisting once used from clan invite list has been fixed.
  • The issue where the 100 clan invite limitation included expired invites has been fixed.

UNIVERSAL HEALING
  • After a long discussion, it's apparent that the medic is the only class capable of enduring more than one fight. Other classes cannot survive a second fight after being shot. Consequently, making other classes very unpleasant to use, in response, the following change has been implemented:

• Bandages
    now apply self-heal, even when bleeding, gaining +40 HP for each bandage used. This applies to all classes.

- You
    cannot
    heal other players by bandaging, it remains the same as before, you can only stop bleeding or revive, but it will not heal them, only the
    Medic
    can heal
    OTHER
    players with their
    Medkit Gadget

CLASS ADJUSTMENTS
  • ASSAULT
    - Access to Ranger Armors.
    - Access to the Personal Defense Weapon and Designated Marksman Rifle weapon types:
    Honey Badger - Groza - P90 - AsVal - MK20 - M110 - MK14 - SVD.

• ENGINEER & SUPPORT
    - New barbed wires deployable available for use

• ENGINEER
    - 2.5x XP bonus for vehicle destruction.

• XP with Engineer Bonus
    Transport vehicles: 1000xp
    APC: 2,000xp
    Tank: 4,000xp
    Helicopter: 4,000xp
    Boat: 1,000xp

• Other Classes
    Transport vehicles: 400xp
    APC: 800xp
    Tank: 1,600xp
    Helicopter: 1,600xp
    Boat: 400xp

WEAPON ADJUSTMENTS
  • Weapon attachments wouldn't affect player speed - fixed.
  • Aim punch/flinch will exponentially scale down based on damage received, instead of pistol on leg and sniper on chest having the same effect for example.

Kriss Vector
  • Damage per bullet adjusted to 22, down from 24.
  • Damage drop-off now starts at 10 meters, down from 50.
  • Standard/Quick magazine now holds 36 bullets, down from 40.

ACR
  • ACR aim down time buffed from 0.25 seconds to 0.21 seconds.
  • ACR player running speed buffed from 1.01 to 1.05 x.
  • ACR control increased from 100% to 105%.
  • ACR damage increased from 25 to 27.

AK5C
  • AK5C damage increased from 30 to 34.
  • AK5C vertical recoil increased from 1.4 to 1.6
  • AK5C horizontal recoil increased from 1.2 to 1.4
  • AK5C's first shot recoil reduced from 1.5 to 1.0
  • AK5C's reload speed increased by 12.5%.

SG550
  • SG550's muzzle flash size reduced from 100% to 85%.

VEHICLES
  • New Sea Vehicle: RCB90 added
  • Destroying enemy vehicles will give different XP rewards based on type
  • Improved road kill detection
  • Littlebird minigun's light vehicle damage increased from 2 to 4
  • APC receives 2x damage from the rear
  • Tanks & APCs - Upon firing, resupply cooldown will reset to 60 seconds to avoid player supplying & firing same time.
  • When players return to base for repair, the driver/pilot will also be healed. Exiting the vehicle is no longer neccesary, which should reduce cases of vehicle hijacking
  • Helicopter's sensitivity will no longer be affected by FPS (it used to be more sensitive as you had less FPS, less sensitive as you have more FPS)
  • Stutters while piloting helicopter should be improved (need to be tested)
  • Helicopter inflicting self-damage when game lags (i.e. opening scoreboard, etc) - fixed.
  • Player would not able to see blood screen while inside some vehicles - fixed.
  • Turret/minigun shots does not count as 'bullets fired' in stats - fixed.

MAPS
  • District Rework integration
  • Wine Paradise - Rework + Expansion to support CONQ 254p gamemode
  • MultuIslands - CONQ Ultra downscaled twice until there are more options of mobility for players
  • MultuIslands - 32v32 Rush added. New POI was added East from middle of map to make use of Rush layout.
  • Wakistan - Objective F was shifted to the East by 222 meters with some additional ways to enter in the middle of map.
  • TensaTown - RUSH block silo position for Defender team to avoid spawn camping of Attacker team.
  • Namak - Potential fix of an issue causing an inability to spawn on Objective B
  • Further GPU optimization on 3D models of map objects
  • Salhan - removed a OP tank spot at USA side and added some of hesco walls on long line road.
  • Salhan - Tanks removed until exploit with tanks will be fixed to not let them climb on the cliffs.
  • Bricks not spawning when walls are destroyed - fixed.

CTF Quality of Life
  • District and Sandy Sunset now support CTF
  • Added safe zones for teams.
  • Moving the flag to the safe zone will no longer teleport it back to the enemy base, but will instead teleport it next to the safe zone border.
  • When flag carrier gets killed while swimming, players cannot recapture the flag fixed.
  • Successfully capturing the enemy flag will award more XP.
  • Killing the enemy flag carrier will award an additional bonus.

COMMUNITY SERVER API
  • Community server API core finished.
  • Community servers, ability to set map rotation, gamemode rotation added. (for admins) (Community Server API - Example)
  • Server option to host voxel gamemode (Voxel Mode) for community servers added/
  • Community API - get/save stats.
  • Community API - control over player roles added (if you want to restrict roles per team/squad or have other intentions)
  • Community API - Read Access from official stats, admin can choose to ignore, replace, use the stats.
  • Community API - ability manipulate player's weapon, attachments, skins, spawn position, armors added.
  • Community API - admin will also get a callback when a player reports another player in their server.
  • Community API - callbacks when player is alive / dead and access if they are alive or not.
  • Backend client API fix where backend becomes unresponsive time to time.

The game has been updated to version 2.0.0

August 6th, 2023

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure that I like the healing changes at all. I really don't want this game turning into Apex where people survive 900 fights.

The XP changes are nice, since a lot of the better guns are locked behind levels and the newbie experience kinda sucks.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I'm not sure that I like the healing changes at all. I really don't want this game turning into Apex where people survive 900 fights.

The XP changes are nice, since a lot of the better guns are locked behind levels and the newbie experience kinda sucks.
I agree but you still only get a few bandages if you aren't medic.

gauze

Molten Core Raider

It's definitely not apex, its a nice QoL.. I think the only "negative" feature is the fact that people are less likely to res, but it puts assault and supp as something a bit more viable since they have some sustainability with extra steps.. but to effectively med with bandages you have to leave the fight, and even then you're only healing at most 50 to 75hp after one bandage. Prolongs your ability to fight, but doesn't particularly reset it.

Hekotat

Upcoming Weapon balance changes from discord​

• Famas damage increased from 24 to 26.
• SG550 muzzle scale changed from 0.85 to 0.6

----- Ultimax -----
• Increase reload speed by 10%.
• Reduce first shot kick from 2.0 to 1.5.
• Reduce vertical recoil from 1.5 to 1.1.
• Increase ads speed from 0.35 to 0.3
• Increase runspeed from 0.9 to 0.925

----- AsVal -----
• Horizontal recoil lowered, from 1.9 to 1.2
• Accuracy increased, from 68.75 to 75
• Sound spread lowered, from 600 to 200
• Control lowered, from 0.86 to 0.8
• Reload time increased, from 3 seconds to 3.33 seconds
• Damage fall-off starting distance increased, from 20m to 40m

----- HoneyBadger -----
• Damage lowered, from 32 to 28
• Vertical recoil lowered, from 1.5 to 1.25
• Horizontal recoil lowered, from 1.9 to 1.1
• Velocity lowered, from 440 to 400
• Accuracy increased, from 68.75 to 72.25
• Firerate increased, from 800 to 880
• Sound spread lowered, from 600 to 200
• Reload time lowered, from 4.17s to 3.79s
• Base magazine capacity increased, from 24 to 25
• Damage fall-off starting distance increased, from 20m to 40m

----- G36C -----
• Vertical recoil from 1,40 to 1,45
• Horizontal recoil from 1,00 to 0,84

----- UMP45 -----
• Damage increased, from 25 to 28
• Vertical recoil increased, from 0.9 to 1
• Horizontal recoil increased, from 0.5 to 0.65
• Velocity lowered, from 500 to 475
• Damage fall-off START reduced, from 50m to 30m

----- PP2000 -----
• Increased damage, from 23 to 24
• Reduced vertical recoil, from 1.2 to 1.1
• Increased firerate, from 900 to 1000
• Reduced ADS time, from 0.2s to 0.15s
• Reduced damage fall-off starting distance, from 50m to 30m

• Leaning spam has been nerfed.
• All snipers will give off stronger muzzle flash.
• L86 will have default sigth (reddot)
• Domination tickets increased.
• Anti Grenade Trophy moved to light gadget section from heavy gadget section.
• Anti Grenade Trophy will no longer destroy friendly grenades.
• Anti Grenade Trophy will give XP when destroys a grenade.
• Destroying Anti Grenade Trophy/MDX will give XP.
• News/updates will no longer showup unless changed.
• Player will get attack/defend bonus + squad point when they are in flag regarless the flag is marked as target by captain in casual gamemode.
• ASVAL/AK5C/SVD/Groza/PP19/PP2000/SV98/AK15 will have access to OKP7 - 1P78 - PKAS scopes.

Hekotat

v2.1.1 Patch Notes

• Prestige will no longer reset weapon/gadget/vehicle kills, no longer required to re-unlock attachments.
  • Leaning spam has been nerfed.
  • Bandages wouldn't sync when used in vehicle fixed.
  • To decide if players are in the safe zone or the dead zone, vehicle's center will be used as reference point. This prevents the driver from staying safe zone while other players are in the danger zone (outside boundaries).
  • Domination tickets increased.
  • Anti Grenade Trophy moved to light gadget section from heavy gadget section.
  • Anti Grenade Trophy will no longer destroy friendly grenades.
  • Anti Grenade Trophy will give XP when destroys a grenade.
  • Destroying Anti Grenade Trophy/MDX will give XP.
  • News/updates will no longer showup unless changed.
  • Player will get attack/defend bonus + squad point when they are in flag regarless the flag is marked as target by captain in casual gamemode.
  • Server browser searching fixed.
  • Server browser additional filters fixed.
  • Server browser, server that has progression will have proper indicators.
  • Players will be no longer allowed to change squad while alive.
  • Gun game, a bug where player's ammo would desync fixed.
[*]Old District, Old Eduardovo, Old Namak, Old OilDunes will be available for community servers.
(Depending on how we receive feedback on those maps, we are planning to return some of them to official map server's rotation as well)

WEAPON ADJUSTMENTS
  • Misc
  • All snipers will give off stronger muzzle flash.
  • ASVAL/SVD/Groza/PP19/PP2000/SV98/AK15 will have access to OKP7 - 1P78 - PKAS scopes

FAMAS
  • Damage increased from 24 to 26.

SG550
  • Muzzle scale changed from 0.85 to 0.6

L86
  • Default sight is now (Red Dot)

Ultimax
  • Increase reload speed by 10%.
  • Reduce first shot kick from 2.0 to 1.5.
  • Reduce vertical recoil from 1.5 to 1.1.
  • Increase ads speed from 0.35 to 0.3
  • Increase run-speed from 0.9 to 0.925

As Val
  • Horizontal recoil lowered, from 1.9 to 1.2.
  • Accuracy increased, from 68.75 to 75.
  • Sound spread lowered, from 600 to 200.
  • Control lowered, from 0.86 to 0.8.
  • Reload time increased, from 3 seconds to 3.33 seconds.
  • Damage fall-off starting distance increased, from 20m to 40m.

Honey Badger
  • Damage lowered, from 32 to 28.
  • Vertical recoil lowered, from 1.5 to 1.25.
  • Horizontal recoil lowered, from 1.9 to 1.1.
  • Velocity lowered, from 440 to 400.
  • Accuracy increased, from 68.75 to 72.25.
  • Firerate increased, from 800 to 880.
  • Sound spread lowered, from 600 to 200.
  • Reload time lowered, from 4.17s to 3.79s.
  • Base magazine capacity increased, from 24 to 25.
  • Damage fall-off starting distance increased, from 20m to 40m.

G36C
  • Vertical recoil from 1.40 to 1.45
  • Horizontal recoil from 1.00 to 0.84

UMP45
  • Damage increased, from 25 to 28
  • Vertical recoil increased, from 0.9 to 1
  • Horizontal recoil increased, from 0.5 to 0.65
  • Velocity lowered, from 500 to 475
  • Damage fall-off START reduced, from 50m to 30m

PP2000
  • Increased damage, from 23 to 24
  • Reduced vertical recoil, from 1.2 to 1.1
  • Increased firerate, from 900 to 1000
  • Reduced ADS time, from 0.2s to 0.15s
  • Reduced damage fall-off starting distance, from 50m to 30m

MAPS
  • District - Added Frontline 64v64 and 32v32
  • District - Rush gamemode adjusted one of attacker spawn on objective to avoid spawncamp.
  • FFA (FreeForAll) gamemode added to District and Namak in 16p and 32p players sizes.
  • Experimental old Elimination gamemode 32v32 was added on Frugis, District, Lonovo, OilDunes, Salhan, Sandy Sunset, Tensa Town, Wine Paradise

The game has been updated to version 2.1.1

August 31st, 2023

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Battlebit is the best "large-scale" shooter since BF: Bad Company 2 and it isn't even close. It may even be the best shooter period since then. Hell Let Loose is a close second, but that game can get lopsided and spiral really fucking quickly.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

Battlebit is the best "large-scale" shooter since BF: Bad Company 2 and it isn't even close. It may even be the best shooter period since then. Hell Let Loose is a close second, but that game can get lopsided and spiral really fucking quickly.

Invasion launched or BF1 operations yesterday. I was hoping for a more Squad RAAS type feel/mode, but whatever. It's not a bad mode, but due to the influx of newbies it's an absolute shitshow right now and it's hard to find Conquest servers.

That being said, veterans are just steamrolling everyone right now.

9 player squads if you FoH generals want to team up and teabag some nubs like the glory days.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I like it but couldn’t get into it. I probably need to play more with Heko and the guys.

Hekotat

New patch is kinda shit. All people play is invasion, which would be great if they would actually defend or not zerg. Instead it's just chaos and people coming at you from every direction, and if you're like my crew we typically try to defend back caps/attack enemy back caps. Which means our small group gets steamrolled by the zerg.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
New patch is kinda shit. All people play is invasion, which would be great if they would actually defend or not zerg. Instead it's just chaos and people coming at you from every direction, and if you're like my crew we typically try to defend back caps/attack enemy back caps. Which means our small group gets steamrolled by the zerg.
But we chew up a lot in the process.