Battlebit

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
New schedule up, times are CST.

1672434458063.png

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Played last night. Quite fun, though with the flat shading I sometimes have trouble judging distance in mid-range interiors.

Hekotat

Next playtest schedule, all times CST. Join the discord if you don't want to calculate across complicated time zones.

1673165470680.png

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Getting some coverage by gaming Youtube channels!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

Getting some coverage by gaming Youtube channels!

Stodeh and a few others always play it as well when it's in a test. Should start seeing a big marketing push soon per the devs. Game seems ready for early access, just wish they'd hurry the fuck up already. Everything else sucks after playing this.

They still intend on bringing choppers, jets and other things to the game. I also just realized yesterday you can change out armor for different perks (Helmet, vests, belt, backpack, armor, etc.) for extra mags, or run faster or whatever. Medics been running almost no gear so they can run super fast for revives.

Hekotat

Also, the hot mic shit is funny. If you don't know by default it atuomatically enables yoru mic for like 15 seconds after you die so they hear your rage. You can turn this off.

Also, you can turn on enemy mics and talk shit after you smoke people. Downside is it gives away your position if you're talking in local but the upside is you get some funny ass encounters.

Hekotat

Gameplay trailer. Amod Amod can you post in first post please?

Shit looks so dope, I can't wait.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user