Battlefield 1

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
"Balanced gameplay"

I wish DICE would un-fuck the sun glare in their fucking games. First SS is sun glare with a sandstorm at the beginning of the game. They took all points because no one could see.

Second one is behind a dune from the actual sun and I'm still blinded.

For some reason I can't attach them through the attach feature, what's going on @Amod?

Cybsled

I'd be down for a BF BR, especially if you can find drivable attack vehicles ;)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
The biggest problem with all these companies jumping in is that almost all of them are terrible at doing update patches quickly. DICE takes MONTHS to patch battlefront for trivial things, not sure about battlefield since i don't play it as much. PUBG has lost a lot of ground because of slow they are at patching, whereas Fortnite rolls out patches like a meth user.

Rockstar I could buy with RDR 2 online with battle royale, they patch GTA Online frequently and fast. But Call of Duty or Battlefield... I dunno. and a BR mode is gonna require a lot of quick patches for a while since they always fuck up a lot of things at launch.

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Is anyone still playing this? I just got it and im liking how gritty this game is but I need people to play with, hit me up with those invites and friend requests.

origin tag. MrBungle177

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I still play from time to time, because wrecking people with Double Barrel shotgun with slugs is just fun as fuck

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Bumping this because I play nightly now. Hit me up if you want to get in some squad action.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I don't suck...come play!

image_2021-02-15_190029.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I was just thinking about how much fun this game was when it first came out. Also one of the best trailers ever.