Battlefield 1

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I'm on PC. I probably won't come back until those ADAD spam changes.

I only really notice the ADAD spam when I'm using a scout infantry rifle, beyond that it never saves them lol.

I feel they are going to have to nerf the new automatic medic rifle its just insane.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I only really notice the ADAD spam when I'm using a scout infantry rifle, beyond that it never saves them lol.

I feel they are going to have to nerf the new automatic medic rifle its just insane.

I have issues with that ADAD spam, usually in close quarters. Been playing a lot of medic/scout so it's like the worst two classes for that issue.

Yeah that was the first gun I unlocked, I can't wait to use it now. Did they buff LMGs? I have been getting rekt by them lately.

Watching you piss off the entire team last night was funny as shit, I knew it was you in that shit because I never saw you anywhere. I think you killed me once but I got rez'd immediately, I fired a rocket at you as you were pulling out and ran away.

Those opacity changes for flags really make it hard to tell wtf is going on when you're way up in the air in a plane. On that new map I didn't even know where the flags were, lol.

Hekotat

Also, I love that boat level. I think it's the best of the new maps. Tsar sucks dick.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I have issues with that ADAD spam, usually in close quarters. Been playing a lot of medic/scout so it's like the worst two classes for that issue.

Yeah that was the first gun I unlocked, I can't wait to use it now. Did they buff LMGs? I have been getting rekt by them lately.

Watching you piss off the entire team last night was funny as shit, I knew it was you in that shit because I never saw you anywhere. I think you killed me once but I got rez'd immediately, I fired a rocket at you as you were pulling out and ran away.

Those opacity changes for flags really make it hard to tell wtf is going on when you're way up in the air in a plane. On that new map I didn't even know where the flags were, lol.

Yea the automatic medic rifle is pretty insane.

They buffed LMGs some a while ago, I feel they are still underpowered imo but two russian DLC ones are REALLY good. They replace everything buy the BAR really.

Lol, its cause I was on the south side of the map the whole ton preventing any flanking on that side and wrecking your team's tanks.

Yea the opacity changes blow for planes, I tend to do a quick map check now instead.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Huh

Screenshot_20180209-111309.png

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
If that's their idea of a Battlefield MOBA I think they're going a little too small. 10v10 maybe would work.

Sludig

I think maybe they envision some fire team actually suppressing as others advance etc. Unless they change up hp and a bunch of wierd things I don't see it ending up much different than just a small nap/player count COD death match.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If that's their idea of a Battlefield MOBA I think they're going a little too small. 10v10 maybe would work.

They already said they are pushing for competitive and 10 is far too many. In the tournaments I played in mid 2000’s I think we had a couple of 12 v 12’s in BF Vietnam but those days are done if cash prizes are associated.

Hekotat

I am. I'd like to play with some FoH'ers some time. I might be on in a few hours. How do I find you guys? I haven't live-gamed with peeps in several years but I love BF1.

I'm sure we will be on this evening. You can add me on origin. FoH_Heko

xzi

Mouthbreather
Depends what vehicles they're talking about. I can't imagine a competitive environment with a good tank crew and how insanely imbalanced it will be unless the maps are 1:1 mirrored.

Still neat though.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I was on Discord, I was on EA, I was logged in and playing the game, but my mic wasn't working. To be fair to myself, I haven't even tried to make my mic work in something like 3 years.

I'll try to hook up with you guys again tomorrow night. It was fun to be in a squad with Hekotat and Muurloen, even if I couldn't chat with y'all.

Hekotat

I was on Discord, I was on EA, I was logged in and playing the game, but my mic wasn't working. To be fair to myself, I haven't even tried to make my mic work in something like 3 years.

I'll try to hook up with you guys again tomorrow night. It was fun to be in a squad with Hekotat and Muurloen, even if I couldn't chat with y'all.

Being in a squad in this game makes all the difference in the world, solo is aids.

One good squad can completely turn the tide of battle.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Being in a squad in this game makes all the difference in the world, solo is aids.

One good squad can completely turn the tide of battle.

You were both Medics and I was Assault. I think that is not such a bad 3-man team. The only change I would make is that maybe the Assault guy shouldn't be the worst player on the squad! ;)

Sludig

Equip the god smg, instant kill 1-2 people up to mid range hip fire = instant assault ubermensch. Funny one of the starting weapons is competitive with the best unlocks for assault.