Battlefield 1

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
PS that new 5v5 game mode? Looks amazing so far just in the practice map, will see how it works in practice. Basically odd kits with like no choices, level up to gain new passives. Some of the stuff does wierd things to start. (So 2 vehicle pilots only ones can spawn a vehicle only one or the other, you get a AT gun light tank, armored car that only you can man the turret while driving no side seats, later upgrades to 20mm). Odd close assault class also has head decoys that make a lot of noise but act as a radar in an area...

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Equip the god smg, instant kill 1-2 people up to mid range hip fire = instant assault ubermensch. Funny one of the starting weapons is competitive with the best unlocks for assault.

I still need 4 more MP18 Optical headshots in order to unlock the Ribeyrolles.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So i like the 5v5 but take the aids off a normal game when you get 10 snipers that can't get a jobk or cap? Make it 2/5 off your team. People picking squad leader with weaker kit due to spawn beacon and not using it. 2 kill snipers after 30 minutes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Automatico is still king shit in my book for assault, but I find myself using the ribeye on more open maps due to the range.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Automatico is still king shit in my book for assault, but I find myself using the ribeye on more open maps due to the range.
Double Barrel slug is KING. Its pretty much all I use now, haven't touched the automatico in 2 DLCs

Smg 08/18 is also really good for range.

Hekotat

Double Barrel slug is KING. Its pretty much all I use now, haven't touched the automatico in 2 DLCs

Smg 08/18 is also really good for range.

I haven't unlocked the Double Barrel yet, I'll have to check it out. Haven't used the 08 much either.

Hekotat

With the new TTK patch and the horrible new maps it really feels like they are turning the battlefield series into a more CoD experience. Between matches people vote for the super CQC maps with little to no vehicles and with the new TTK patch it's impossible for people to fight back if you get the first shot on someone and you can aim.

Most guns are 2-3 hit kills now, they basically threw all the gunplay out the window.

• 1Barf

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I'm just waiting for the epic lulz when BC3 gets announced and it's infested with lootboxes

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
With the new TTK patch and the horrible new maps it really feels like they are turning the battlefield series into a more CoD experience. Between matches people vote for the super CQC maps with little to no vehicles and with the new TTK patch it's impossible for people to fight back if you get the first shot on someone and you can aim.

Most guns are 2-3 hit kills now, they basically threw all the gunplay out the window.
I stopped playing 1 after only 1-2 months for exactly that reason. Even in the base game they made vehicles nothing more than power ups or timed bonuses instead of an integral organic part of the game.

I have no hope for BF 5 or BC3.

• 1Solidarity

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
The vehicles in BF1 feel exactly the same as in the last few BF games to me.

Going to try the big patch this weekend. Siege, Civ 6 xpac, escape from tarkov and others were eating up my game time.

Hekotat

The vehicles in BF1 feel exactly the same as in the last few BF games to me.

Going to try the big patch this weekend. Siege, Civ 6 xpac, escape from tarkov and others were eating up my game time.

You're not missing much.