Battlefield 1

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I really like air combat in this game. I've sucked hard with planes in every other version.

Same, I love a good dogfight with no lock ons. Just need a VR headset so I can track people better in the sky when they leave my FoV.

Operations mode is really fun but the mortar spam kinda sucks some fun out of it, it's not fun when you can't fight back in any way.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Just saw a hacker on ps4. Infantry "flying" around and shooting people with a sniper. I'd say it was lag/glitch if he didn't go on a 10+ kill shooting spree.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Holy jesus the bugs. Entire screen having a blue tint when loading into game, go prone and drop 1ft = falling death, go prone on ledge = get shot 30' forward like a missile, hits not registering (getting 100-0'd by an assault SMG without any indication of being shot), shooting jumping targets = lol good luck, dying to gas with no indication you're in gas (no cloud, no green tint, no choking). And my biggest issue "HOLD TO SKIP" stupid fucking mechanic, wtb bf4/3 where you can just be res'd at the god damn overmap.

Also add Brewchop in origin. Need some non scrubs to play with.

Last edited:

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Pro-tip, if you press x while sprinting you will do a slide like in Destiny. Great for reaching cover.

Also, there seems to be no reason to not run a sniper, if you can aim it's a guaranteed 1 hit kill.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I just saw under "Custom Games" that Hardcore mode is coming soon.

Canada's_fireworks_at_the_2013_Celebration_of_Light_in_Vancouver,_BC.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Pro-tip, if you press x while sprinting you will do a slide like in Destiny. Great for reaching cover.

Also, there seems to be no reason to not run a sniper, if you can aim it's a guaranteed 1 hit kill.

Problem I find with sniper is groups in close/mid range (if they aren't garage that is)

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Its like the design team was introduced to "Balance" and then thought "well, we're gonna try it another way"

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Wish I was recording tonight, very much shot an airplane out of the sky with the artillery truck

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Wish I was recording tonight, very much shot an airplane out of the sky with the artillery truck

Yea I've done it a few times now with a sponson 6pdr from a MK V Male. People don't seem to appreciate the relatively slower speed of aircraft, especially when they come in low weaving around bleeding airspeed.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Hmm I hope it wasn't me. I got shot out of the sky by a artillery shot on the desert map tonight

Got shot out of the sky by the heavy tank in the same game. I was going in to bomb him but hit the other vehicle next to him and I guess he shot me in the back as I was climbing away.

Takes some practice to bomb without diving, so you can time it right. Plus have to learn all the AA locations, that crap can destroy you fast.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Are there only four conquest maps? I've only ever gotten Fao's Clusterfuck, Cardona's Mountain Retreat, Crazy Train and Chateaux de Fuckitall.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Here are the details of the Battlefield 1 Update 10242016. Unless specifically noted, these updates apply to all platforms.

General
  • Fix for one common and one uncommon client crash.
  • Fixed a potential soft freeze in single player campaign connected to AI.
  • Fixed an issue where players experienced getting stuck in the globe screen when cancelling matchmaking.
  • Fixed an issue when trying to join multiple servers.
  • Fixed an issue where players experienced weapon skins not being removed when scrapping items.
  • Fixed an issue where players were missing “The Insider” Dog Tag.
  • Tweaked calculations of values in End of Round.
  • Fixed issue where Class Rank was incorrect.
    Note: This fix may result in players going down in Class Rank to the correct rank. In this scenario, any unlocks purchased at a higher and incorrect rank will not be lost.
  • PC: Fixed an occasional crash when a user shutdown the game.
  • PC: Fixed an issue where players experienced troubles with A and X button functionality on PC while using an Xbox One controller.
  • PC: Fixed an issue where players experienced crashing while closing the client during streaming installation.
  • Xbox One: Fix for the "Trench Raider" Dog Tag not unlocking on Xbox One.
UI
  • Fixed two issues in the “Through Mud and Blood” War Story where no new objectives would appear.
  • Fixed an issue where players experienced wrong info in loading screen.
  • Fixed an issue where players were missing the Dog Tag counter.
  • Fixed an issue where English text would appear for players in non-English regions.
  • Fixed an issue where players experienced a placeholder image when opening the Operations menu for the first time.
  • PC: Fixed an issue where players were missing an option to display controller button prompts.
  • Fixed an issue where players experienced End of Round screen not loading.
Graphics
  • Fixed a crash related to soldier animation.
  • Fixed a graphical glitch when exiting a War Story and going to the main menu.
  • Fixed an issue where players experienced player icon overlapping while matchmaking on console.
  • PC: Temporal anti-aliasing is now the default anti-aliasing mode on medium graphics quality.
  • PC: Fix for a graphical issue causing artifacts in shadows.

The Teams at EA/DICE