Battlefield 1

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
So hard getting used to the slow bullet times again. Shit is fun though, about to get back on in a bit.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
iirc WW1 was mostly trench style warfare, literally just swarms coming out of trenches charging at each other.

spronk

FPS noob
easily GOTY so far, everything feels so crisp and right. Its amazing getting this launch 3 years after the disastrous BF4 launch.

Interesting that the first DLC isn't coming out till March 2017, I'll probably buy the premium upgrade at some point but never really did shit with BF4 premium, might just wait for a 50% sale

vehn

Silver Knight of the Realm
We got several FoH'ers here in this Discord channel if anyone else wants to join Discord

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Unlocked the anti infantry bomber and tank killer attack plan, with gunners spotting we were unstoppable. Bomber was tearing through waves of enemies, when they bunched up I would rack 1K+ a pass. Anti tank attack plan will take some work as it is basically a field gun on a plane.

Cybsled

I tried out flying in single player campaign. Pissed me off it was chase cam the entire time.

Then I jumped into multiplayer and got owned hard as infantry. Gotta get used to the bullet physics again for this engine.

Hekotat

I cannot figure out why I am getting less frames on my new 1070 then I did on my 770. Something is afoot!

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Maybe it's just me but where the hell are all the normal infantry service weapons? Only scouts get some variants? I just want a bolt action rifle with irons to shoot people with, this scoped Lee Enfield is utter trash.

Plus, I don't understand the rock-throw velocity it has. That era .303 cartridge should be like 2400 f/s, it feels like it's under 1000.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I cannot figure out why I am getting less frames on my new 1070 then I did on my 770. Something is afoot!

Whole game has a bunch of weird issues right now, like I used to get random drops to 1fps for 10-15secs every 4-5 mins till I heard that disabling your second monitor could fix it (which it did for me)

spronk

FPS noob
b7d7b3ba2f.png

Double that of battlefront launch numbers, which went on to sell ~15m copies.

Hekotat

We had some issues last night were you couldn't use any mounted stationary gun, or any gun on vehicles. It would just stay centered and make the game start lagging out.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Also heko, use clean sweep and do a complete wipe and install of video drivers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user