Battlefield 1

Cybsled

Got called a hacker today when I got the tank hunter kit rifle. Guy was like "omg, he is using hacks! I did 100 dmg and he didn't die". God I love that rifle, it is like an AWP that owns soldiers and tanks haha

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
gotta lover server down sat primetime

The one day I have free to try this shit out, and it's down for hours. How the fuck does EA continue to get business. Soooo thankful I opted for a single month of EA Access to trial this game.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Fucking retarded.

Bullets do some weird shit.
Yeah i get that shit too in this game. Fucking typical BF ghost bullets. I can literally shoot someone 4-5 times, while hes standing still looking other way and nothing registers.

Btw it came back up abour 4AM last night.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
My problem with this game is that it's basically not WW1 enough. There's almost no trenches in MP (on conquest maps at least) and the weapons are almost entirely super rare prototypes or never issued items. This should be pistols and bolt action rifles, not LMGs and SMGs for everyone. I don't really care for the super soldier kits, but those should be SMGs and the like rare autoloading rifles - not the extreme battlefield nonsense.

I'm hoping there will be a mode that fixes this somewhat but I kind of doubt it given how reliant three of the classes are on the dumb shit that wouldn't actually be found on your typical WW1 battlefield.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
My problem with this game is that it's basically not WW1 enough. There's almost no trenches in MP (on conquest maps at least) and the weapons are almost entirely super rare prototypes or never issued items. This should be pistols and bolt action rifles, not LMGs and SMGs for everyone. I don't really care for the super soldier kits, but those should be SMGs and the like rare autoloading rifles - not the extreme battlefield nonsense.

I'm hoping there will be a mode that fixes this somewhat but I kind of doubt it given how reliant three of the classes are on the dumb shit that wouldn't actually be found on your typical WW1 battlefield.

I pretty much agree with all this. The flamethrower kit paired with a medic can completely turn a game in a ridiculous way.

Still having a pretty good time though. Going to probably enjoy until they start splitting the population with expansions.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
There's definitely trenches in the Operations maps.

A mode or server option with more authentic allocations of weapons would be good, I agree.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
I don't mind the out of place weaponry. The game would be pretty boring if everyone was running around with DMRs.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So ended up getting the PS4 version as well for Couch Play and started in on the Single Player Campaign and played through the tank story. God that was awesome. PS: The sound on War Tapes through my audio system is SO FUCKING GOOD compared to my PC audio set up.

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Only had time to play Saturday night or Sunday morning over the weekend. Servers down in both windows...

spronk

FPS noob
yeah i dunno how people fly through the campaign so fast, people say its like 5 hours but i spent that long on just the 2nd (first really) tank mission, and I still didn't come close to 100%'ing all the collectibles. maybe i'm just slow as fuck :(

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I have no idea either. Especially when in the stealth areas. It took me about 3-4 hours just for the tank story.

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
Man I'm awful at this game. I seem to mitigate a lot of it by being Medic and getting a bunch of heals/revives going but my k/d is utter shit.

I guess I just gotta keep at it. And is me or do Scouts have pretty much no weaknesses? Seems like those guys are just as deadly from across the map or five feet away.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Man I'm awful at this game. I seem to mitigate a lot of it by being Medic and getting a bunch of heals/revives going but my k/d is utter shit.

I guess I just gotta keep at it. And is me or do Scouts have pretty much no weaknesses? Seems like those guys are just as deadly from across the map or five feet away.
Scouts have a weakness. It is called dropping cluster bombs on their asses lol

Lol.

They sucks vs tank and groups too. Plus shotguns at close range.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I don't know how DICE does it.

The graphics in this game are just superb. The narration in the Operations maps makes even multiplayer feel meaningful.