Battlefield 1

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Played through an other story last night - the pilot/flying missions. They were fantastic :)

Now that I started with Tank and Flying I am wondering if the others are going to let me down.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya I've gotten through those first two as well, enjoyed them both. Wish I had played them before jumping into pvp as I'm a much MUCH better pilot/tank driver now after those sp missions

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Please tell me I can change the single player flying controls, the default is an abomination.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
What's getting you messed up? Also, PC or PS4? Oops NM. PC.

I bought the PS4 version also and started playing on that platform. Easy and fun with a DS4 controller.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Man I'm awful at this game. I seem to mitigate a lot of it by being Medic and getting a bunch of heals/revives going but my k/d is utter shit.

I guess I just gotta keep at it. And is me or do Scouts have pretty much no weaknesses? Seems like those guys are just as deadly from across the map or five feet away.

Just stick with it, it takes 5+ hours until you start getting used to the slow ass bullet velocity. You'll start wrecking shit once you get used to that.

Scouts are pretty fucking retarded right now, they dominate at all ranges. They shouldn't have a 3x/no scope option or a shitload more CoF when moving/firing. Wait til you're on a map where 3/4 of the other team is snipers and camping in all direcctions, you almost can't do anything.

Hekotat

That will also help, we especially love killing brekk brekk and his ridiculous hat.

I can't believe some fucker registered my name on Origin, which one of you fuckers was it?

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
That will also help, we especially love killing brekk brekk and his ridiculous hat.

Hey that hat pic has been my glorious profile picture for more then a year. Now that it's getting cold its topical again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Hey that hat pic has been my glorious profile picture for more then a year. Now that it's getting cold its topical again.

You missed the chat when we saw it was you in the light tank, we all converged and had nades/dynamite at the ready.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Oh I noticed. Had to jump off, girl friend was getting home from class.

Cybsled

Played through an other story last night - the pilot/flying missions. They were fantastic :)

Now that I started with Tank and Flying I am wondering if the others are going to let me down.

I did flying and tank 1st, because I am a vehicle whore.

Lawrence of Arabia one: Lots of stealth/sneaking type combat. I mean, you can go in guns blazing, but you get punished hard on some of the missions (unless you snag the mini tank on one of them). The final mission is also hard as fuck until you figure out the trick to beating it.
Italy one: Pretty short. 1st mission felt like Fallout 4 (you'll understand what I mean when you play it lol). Pure infantry with some AA gun action tossed in.
The Aussie one: Pretty straight forward run n' gun one. Some stealth options thrown in as well.

Storywise they were good I guess. Aussie one is the standard "old dog, young pup" type tale, Italy one is a flashback and told as such, Lawrence of Arabia was pretty meh storywise

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
So I played the PS4 Multiplayer last night for a game before bed, and on PC, over the last 10 games, I have averaged like 2-5k points (I am horrible) but.... after one game last night on conquest on PS4 I was at 10k points. I must really be used to controlling these games with a controller now. It was MUCH more fluid for me.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I did eventually get one game in and had a pretty good time with it. It felt a little clunky to me just because I have not played anything in the series for a while and the interface, maps, weapons, etc. will take some time to get used to.

I didn't play a lot because I need my beauty rest. Seems like fun though.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Got a copy of this but only played a few matches - hard to believe they can keep making the game look even more amazing with each release.

Hekotat

I want to use reshade on this game so bad but I don't want to get banned. Shit looks amazing.

g5a0093gg2vx.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users