Battlefield 1

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Man the revolver medal sucks to do.

Also submitted my question to BF1 myths, hopefully gets tested in the next video.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
How the fuck do you kill any vehicle with K bullets? What a pain in the ass this medal is.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Create a file in your base installation folder named user.cfg and add the following lines

gametime.maxvariablefps 70
RenderDevice.RenderAheadLimit 0

The frame lock is obvious, but you can change the second line from 0, 1, 2 and 3. Try each one and see what works for you. I was able to get my i5-4670K to run steady at 70%. However, the game is still wonky as shit. I can run great for days on end at 2560x1440 on ultra, then all of a sudden I'm getting frame drops on the same maps below 20fps and have to go back to 1920x1080. Shit makes no sense. Hopefully that'll help you out. There is also a ui resolution slider (I think that's the name) in the advanced video tab, that slider will destroy my FPS and I have to keep it below 75 for my game to run smooth.

Also, why the fuck hasn't a patched dropped yet? They could have fixed a lot of things without dropping a massive patch. I guess I don't understand game companies these days, waiting months on end to drop a massive patch rather than small ones every few days or weekly. That shit drove me away from PS2 and it's getting frustrating with this game since people are abusing the shit out of 60m OHK shotguns.

Remmy

Golden Knight of the Realm
The invisible grenade bug exists in this version of bf as well. just had it happen repeatedly when defending a bunker with flame grenades and teammates running in front of me as I threw.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
How the fuck do you kill any vehicle with K bullets? What a pain in the ass this medal is.
Stationary weapons count for it, also planes are easier then tanks imo can disable the engine and if they crash it counts towards it.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Typical that the first battlefield I haven't bought on day 1 since 1942 is getting universal praise!
Finally ordered a new video card so hopefully I can jump in on the fun before too long.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Stationary weapons count for it, also planes are easier then tanks imo can disable the engine and if they crash it counts towards it.

This. Any slow/low flying plane is pretty easy to engine shot if you have good elevation. I've been able to disable attack planes with a regular snipe rifle before.

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
Create a file in your base installation folder named user.cfg and add the following lines

gametime.maxvariablefps 70
RenderDevice.RenderAheadLimit 0

The frame lock is obvious, but you can change the second line from 0, 1, 2 and 3. Try each one and see what works for you. I was able to get my i5-4670K to run steady at 70%. However, the game is still wonky as shit. I can run great for days on end at 2560x1440 on ultra, then all of a sudden I'm getting frame drops on the same maps below 20fps and have to go back to 1920x1080. Shit makes no sense. Hopefully that'll help you out. There is also a ui resolution slider (I think that's the name) in the advanced video tab, that slider will destroy my FPS and I have to keep it below 75 for my game to run smooth.

That's not a UI slider that's a rendering resolution slider. So at 75 you are actually rendering the game lower than whatever resolution you choose. 100 is your current resolution, anything lower drops the resolution and anything higher is basically down sampling a higher resolution to your selected one.

I haven't had any performance drop but I've seen multiple people talk about alt-tabbing when your performance plummets to get your fps back up. Also try borderless windowed like I mentioned before, it seems to help some people.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Well didnt get the revolver medal last week, getting 5 kills with it in one life is a pain in the ass. Got to 4 three times......first time I ran out of ammo for it and the other two I died to their slow as fuck RoF or reload.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
That's not a UI slider that's a rendering resolution slider. So at 75 you are actually rendering the game lower than whatever resolution you choose. 100 is your current resolution, anything lower drops the resolution and anything higher is basically down sampling a higher resolution to your selected one.

I haven't had any performance drop but I've seen multiple people talk about alt-tabbing when your performance plummets to get your fps back up. Also try borderless windowed like I mentioned before, it seems to help some people.

I just couldn't remember the name of the slider, thanks for clearing it up for others.

Yea I run borderless but haven't tried alt tab'ing.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
You can finally customize your soldier from the home menu instead of having to be in a game.

Yes and No. You can't change the scope type and such just what weapon and what skin (didnt see any way to change vehicle stuff in it)

Just a heads up for people but it reverted all my weapon settings and graphics settings.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Woo!
If the squad leader ignores requests for orders the leadership is transferred to another member of the squad.
  • Prone soldiers can no longer be pushed by other friendly soldiers
    • The Quit button is now available at any given time when in the End of Round
      • Squad XP boost has been added, you may receive this item when opening a Battlepack
        • Repair tools can now damage the Fortress Gun
          • Fix for an issue where a player could be catapulted if moving while proning between two structures
            • The syringe's damage now scales with how long the player has held down the button
              • Several CPU optimizations
                • Fixed so soldiers in stationary weapons can be road killed
                  • PC: Fixed an issue where you could not see all the party members

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Woo!
If the squad leader ignores requests for orders the leadership is transferred to another member of the squad.
  • Prone soldiers can no longer be pushed by other friendly soldiers
    • The Quit button is now available at any given time when in the End of Round
      • Squad XP boost has been added, you may receive this item when opening a Battlepack
        • Repair tools can now damage the Fortress Gun
          • Fix for an issue where a player could be catapulted if moving while proning between two structures
            • The syringe's damage now scales with how long the player has held down the button
              • Several CPU optimizations
                • Fixed so soldiers in stationary weapons can be road killed
                  • PC: Fixed an issue where you could not see all the party members

Headups on the Squad XP boost, its labeled together with the puzzle pieces in the battlepack....so hopefully doesn't replace them or a legendary.

I missed the "Fixed so soldiers in stationary weapons can be road killed" Fuck yea, hopefully that means I can run over the mortar folk now.

Cybsled

Thank goodness they nerfed AA guns. Bullshit would cripple your plane with one hit and their range is like half the map.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Get your K bullets ready because AA doesn't do shit against my bomber, you shoot me down to 50% I casually fly over you and blow you the fuck up.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Get your K bullets ready because AA doesn't do shit against my bomber, you shoot me down to 50% I casually fly over you and blow you the fuck up.
Noticed that last night, with some dive bombing people over and over.....till I got an Art-truck and fucked him up lol

Last edited: