Battlefield 1

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I see we are missing this thread, so it shall be done.

When does the open beta start for this again?

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
This is the game that is going to force me to upgrade my old, battered pc.

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
When does the beta start anyways? While I'm looking forward to it, haven't really kept up much

Hekotat

If I remember correctly it's in August, however, I'm old and my memory is shit.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Heko you going to split the costs of a BF1 server with me?

Hekotat

Possibly, how much does that run? Do I get death touch? I want to be able to kill a cheating ReRe member with no notice.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

I will kill you fuckers for no other reason than I'm horrible and I will blame it on lag or your aimbotz.

Seriously though, I'd be down with a Re2 server if we have enough interest, PM me some prices. I just hope it plays more like BC2, I wasn't a big fan of BF3/4.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Oh, im in on this shit BIG TIME. Its goint to be BF1 all the way in this household once this shit hits. Both my kids and I are totally in. All the BF games were a hit around my house. Even the fail that BF4 was in the beginning, it was all good in the long run. Fuck Battlefront!

Hekotat

The more I see the more it seems to play like BC2 which makes my peener hard. It better not suck!

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
God I miss BC2, that's been the pinnacle of Battlefield games so far, at least for infantry combat.

• 1Solidarity

Fadaar

That guy
Only big downsides to BC2 were the lack of prone (seriously, WTF?) and small team sizes. Otherwise it was damn near perfect.

spronk

FPS noob
EA usually releases a premium version 2-3 weeks before launch, which includes season pass and premium pass. I pre ordered just regular windows edition on bestbuy, if you have GCU its $48 and you get a $10 preorder bonus (RZ points). That plus Titanfall 2 is $95+tax, you get back $20 in certs, PLUS between now and 8/21 if you checkout with visa checkout you get an addition $9-10 off making each game $33. Even if I upgrade later to premium, hard to beat $33 for launch game.

EA PC games nowadays come in a case with just a single Origin code in it, no disc even. You won't be able to early access play or play at midnight, have to wait for the box to arrive unfortunately. If you have an xbox one and EA Access, both games should be playable a few days early on the console (but stats/etc don't carry over from one platform to another).

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Someone took the voice over of a Gears of War 2 trailer and put it over the Battlefield 1 trailer. The voice over is an excerpt of "I Have a Rendezvous with Death" by Alan Seeger who later died at the Battle of the Some(1916). The poem was published posthumously.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm not so sure about this collector's edition preorder....

MAlgqAZ.png

• 1SJW

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That looks like Eddie Murphy from his Beverly Hills Cop days.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users