Battlefield 1

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Those map packs always fracture the community. It's a retarded system they use to get whales to pay $110 for the game.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm pretty sure it means the new maps will have new elite class pickups on them.

spronk

FPS noob
beta will happen from aug 31st to sept 8th, people who signed up for insiders program (link in previous page from me) before aug 21st will get in one day early

Ryanz

<Banned>
I use to get excited about Battlefied games, but they are always a buggy mess, and riddled with hackers. Kinda kills the experience that would otherwise be great.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
You guys that got Beta keys, did you buy Hardline or Battlefront?

I've been loyal to Battlefield for 12 years, but I feel like I'm gonna get burned on Beta since the last game I bought was BF4.

spronk

FPS noob
everyone who signed up for insider before aug 21st got a key, has nothing to do with how loyal you are. The key is only a day headstart, the beta will be open to everyone starting tomorrow - open beta. For those that got the key, you can actually play right now. 8 gig download on PC

i'll be playing today and tomorrow, tearsintherain on Origin. game looks gorgeous on PC, definitely way better on PC than console. xbox one is 720p and both ps4 and xbox one have janky as hell FPS apparently, but FPS is butter on PC

https://my.mixtape.moe/sagdpb.webm

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
With my scrub 42 year old skills this game is fucking hard. lol

I love it though!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ryanz

<Banned>
Beta being streamed on twitch if you're interested in checking out the game. This guy is always really good at battlefield games, check it out if you want:

Debase

N00b
Mine was in my junk folder. Supposedly you needed to enroll before August 21 and that was it.

Game feels pretty meh right now. I'll still probably buy and play, but nothing feels really new. Also, I guess because they want the weapons to be "old", they made them feel clunky and inaccurate to add to the realism. Really just adds to the random.