Battlefield 2042

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Wow this game is great now.

Haven't installed it since removing it in disgust shortly after release.

Now I'd say its probably the best BF since it just improves on BF3/4

Long-time BF player since 1942 on PC.
People ripped me so hard when I was saying this like 2-3 months ago.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Yea I've been playing alot. Can't wait foe the g57 and rm68 nerfs.

Breakthrough is more enjoyable than conquest this go around. So many flanking paths. Other than manifest, that map can eat a bag of dicks.

Hekotat

Xevy Xevy I can't reply for some reason, but I will say that I didn't buy it (It was a punishment gift for Christmas). I was also playing because I was laid off and had no money, however, they turned it around a bit. It still has issues, but it's quite enjoyable with friends.

I'm still waiting for Battlebit.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
People ripped me so hard when I was saying this like 2-3 months ago.
I had your back! I thought they turned it around around the time they put the classes in, which I still am not a fan of. But everything else was pretty damn good. Especially when you know where this game was at launch.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Wow this game is great now.

Haven't installed it since removing it in disgust shortly after release.

Now I'd say its probably the best BF since it just improves on BF3/4

Long-time BF player since 1942 on PC.

I still think 2142 was the best BF. Then BC2. Then this iteration. 2042 has too many bad maps IMO to beat BC2 and 2142.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
2142 was the most innovative for sure. Boarding the titans was so fucking cool. BC2 was the best but BF3 was also great. I still love Operation Metro Rush, I thought it was one of the most well-paced maps they've ever done.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

I still think 2142 was the best BF. Then BC2. Then this iteration. 2042 has too many bad maps IMO to beat BC2 and 2142.

2042 definitely has the worst maps. I can deal with most, but Manifest sucks dick.

The game is almost too fast as well, BF4 is my limit on being able to do quite well and having played both back to back this one feels twice as fast.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I finally pulled one of these off the other day after countless tries. And the funny thing was, I wasn’t even trying to. I was shooting in the general direction of the plane that hovers (it was way too close to the ground and there was a lot of enemies about) and I was flailing around trying to zap some guys on the ground in the same angle as the plane before they offed me and ended up hitting the pilot. Saw the popup and couldn’t believe it. I gotta practice more when they’re in the air.

I just learned about unlocking stuff in single player against easy mode bots. So fast to unlock everything.

6x zoom thermal makes sniping so easy

• 1WTF

Hekotat

I finally pulled one of these off the other day after countless tries. And the funny thing was, I wasn’t even trying to. I was shooting in the general direction of the plane that hovers (it was way too close to the ground and there was a lot of enemies about) and I was flailing around trying to zap some guys on the ground in the same angle as the plane before they offed me and ended up hitting the pilot. Saw the popup and couldn’t believe it. I gotta practice more when they’re in the air.

I just learned about unlocking stuff in single player against easy mode bots. So fast to unlock everything.

6x zoom thermal makes sniping so easy

I didn't know about the bot stuff either, the VSS unlock was the worst thing by a long shot in the game (100m+ headshot kills). Would have gone alot easier with bots.

faille

Molten Core Raider
sadly, it looks like there's only 2 half full servers in my region, playing only conquest, so doubt I'll be getting back into this

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Are you just matchmaking or joining custom games?

If matchmaking, make sure you have crossplay enabled or you will get stuck in emptyish games. A large percent of the playerbase is on consoles.

faille

Molten Core Raider
looking through the browser. cross play enabled.
Just low population for it over here

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
1684575968063.png

1684575941861.png

$15 so whats the worst that can happen.

• 1Pathetic