Battlefield 4 (Frostbite 3)

I'll be pre-ordering and playing this, too. I've always been a big fan of Battlefield.
Even if there is not much innovation, I have nothing else to look forward to (and currently
play nothing.)

So, I'll be playing constantly once it releases. Looking forward to playing with forum
friends again. I played a lot with Brikker, Vehn, Hatorade, etc. when BF3 launched. Will
have my vent for use and start getting organized once it draws closer.

I definitely won't be preordering until closer to release when I can find a good deal, but I got a good 250-300 hours out of bf3 and that's plenty for me for a $50-60 purchase. I would probably still play bf3 if my friends that I played with were also still playing.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I definitely won't be preordering until closer to release when I can find a good deal, but I got a good 250-300 hours out of bf3 and that's plenty for me for a $50-60 purchase. I would probably still play bf3 if my friends that I played with were also still playing.
yeah not preordering jack shit but I will most likely play it.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Sadly I can't make myself install Origin again, Id probably pick it up when it finally hit $15 and if it was on Steam.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I'm all for hating Origin but its not that bad. Sorry a company competed with an alternative to steam, but its not the second coming of satan.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Ok I know it's the cool thing to hate on EA, but fuck this game looks sweet. The destruction level is bonerific. And commander mode from tablets/phones is sweet as hell.

Fadaar

That guy
I do love how it was 64 PC's set up using Xbox controllers. Anyway, looks great. Full on destruction mode a la Bad Company is pure awesome and can't wait to level an entire map like I used to $$. Also, it looked like Recon is back to having C4 again or was I mistaken from the video?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I do love how it was 64 PC's set up using Xbox controllers. Anyway, looks great. Full on destruction mode a la Bad Company is pure awesome and can't wait to level an entire map like I used to $$. Also, it looked like Recon is back to having C4 again or was I mistaken from the video?
Doesnt look like they have taken any steps back, just looks like they are charging full game price for expansion content.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I'd rather they just charge me 5 dollars a month for life for continually updated Battlefieldiness than the system they have now.

Boobietastles_sl

shitlord
But was the skyscraper collapse something the players did or just scripted?
It will be done by players, i guess there are pillars under ground that you need to blow up to topple the building.

They are currently streaming 64p multiplayerhttp://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4/e3-live-stream

Incidentally, ingame VOIP on PC has been confirmed this morning on reddit by a dev. You can also see the Spectator/battlerecorder interface as well. This is also pre-alpha footage. Pretty damn polished for this stage in dev.

Cybsled

If you noticed, you could hear a rumbling and the building was shaking a bit before it collapsed.

I imagine it will take quite a bit. The heavy structures in BC2 took a lot of punishment before collapsing.

I'm assuming this was done intentionally to bypass the classic anti BF3 argument of "i dont know where im being shot from"

tUa27Kh.png

Looks like all shots are tracer rounds.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm assuming this was done intentionally to bypass the classic anti BF3 argument of "i dont know where im being shot from"

tUa27Kh.png

Looks like all shots are tracer rounds.
That'll probably get nerfed a little before launch.