Battlefield 4 (Frostbite 3)

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
i remember going as low as 100 on certain east coast servers with fucking 56k but they were literally hosted in NYC and im in CT

in CS NOT QUAKEEEE for sake of argument

antha124

Lord Nagafen Raider
Add me to if you want to play. I really only play the lockers map as i hate vehicles/jet. So if you are down for 24/7 locker servers hit me up. antha124

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
You could try domination mode if you want just infantry combat without being stuck playing one gay map all the time. Rush and obliteration have fairly limited vehicles as well.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
You could try domination mode if you want just infantry combat without being stuck playing one gay map all the time. Rush and obliteration have fairly limited vehicles as well.
Can also advance filter to infantry only mode, some allow quads but most have none. Makes recon spawn beacon a game changer too.

Fadaar

That guy
Can also advance filter to infantry only mode, some allow quads but most have none. Makes recon spawn beacon a game changer too.
I fucking love the changes they made in BF4 regarding weapons. Being able to use recon gadgets (C4 + Beacon is essential most of the time unless it's no vehicles then swap C4 for something else) with a carbine is fuckin' awesome. I love being Stealthy McDouchebag,

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can't stand playing anything but support, the times when I do engi because of enemy vehicles, I run out of ammo so often and no douchebags around to give it to me.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Spent the weekend unlocking the shotguns. Man, the RAAAAAaaagGGGGEeeee that people exhibited after being killed by one on Op Locker servers was mind blowing. Did I miss something that made the shotguns Premium only or something?

I tell them to equip their own if they're so "overpowered noob cannons" and then I just get more shit. I ponder why 90% of their kills are LVG spam and the idiocy doubles down.

I wish the DMRs weren't such hammered shit. Yes, let's make an accurized 7.62 patterned rifle worse to use than the assault rifled patterned 7.62. Dumb.

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Spent the weekend unlocking the shotguns. Man, the RAAAAAaaagGGGGEeeee that people exhibited after being killed by one on Op Locker servers was mind blowing. Did I miss something that made the shotguns Premium only or something?

I tell them to equip their own if they're so "overpowered noob cannons" and then I just get more shit. I ponder why 90% of their kills are LVG spam and the idiocy doubles down.

I wish the DMRs weren't such hammered shit. Yes, let's make an accurized 7.62 patterned rifle worse to use than the assault rifled patterned 7.62. Dumb.
Learn to feed yourself with their angst and tears and watch your skills flourish. No, I'm not kidding. It's half the reason most of my friends and I still play.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Yup I can attest to this, if I am not doing what you are doing then I tend to run sniper and I enjoy out sniping people soo much it is ridiculous.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is this game worth buying yet? I got a new rig for xmas with a GTX 770 in it and I'm wanting to really give it a good whirl. (crysis 2 is my current most graphic intensive game, and its gameplay is "meh" so far, even though the graphics look fucking amazing on ultra everything)

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I'm finding it a lot of fun; I just bought it during the $30 sale not long ago. I've had not a single crash with ~20? hours or so of gameplay. The only real bugs I've encountered were in the first couple days I was playing, and they are fixed already (headshot bug was the only real rage inducing one). My PC was built in Sept 2011 and I can run on Ultra without any issue, though I keep it on Low for gameplay performance purposes (less glares/blinding effects, etc).

Morsakin

Is this game worth buying yet? I got a new rig for xmas with a GTX 770 in it and I'm wanting to really give it a good whirl. (crysis 2 is my current most graphic intensive game, and its gameplay is "meh" so far, even though the graphics look fucking amazing on ultra everything)
Anyone would be lying through their teeth if they said the game was anywhere near polished, even two months after release, but if you can take advantage of sales to get the game for a reasonable price, you could have yourself a good time.

However, you will be mixed alongside the christmas cattle that are flooding the servers, which is making for rather irritating experiences, bugs aside.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Learn to feed yourself with their angst and tears and watch your skills flourish. No, I'm not kidding. It's half the reason most of my friends and I still play.
Annnnd I got kicked from a server for using the DBV-12 on Rogue Transmission...

Seriously, fucking babies about a niche weapon.

Morsakin

Annnnd I got kicked from a server for using the DBV-12 on Rogue Transmission...

Seriously, fucking babies about a niche weapon.
Lol, on Rogue of all maps? I'm not surprised, unfortunately. The quality of the average gamer these days is absolute garbage.

Shotguns on a map with huge open expanses between objectives, and it's OP....just laugh and take it as a compliment.

I'm surprised I haven't been banned from more servers, but I tend to befriend admins that are actually level-headed individuals rather than wastes of space. If they're upfront with me and ask me to leave or tone it down because I'm killing the server, I have no problem obliging..more often than not. Managed to get our squad up to nine folks last night, 8 of whom were 110. Shit was hilarious.

On that note, I spend a lot of time on LoD because of this, if you're into conquest large / 64 / PC / core.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Might have been that was the final straw for the guy or something. Was about 40-3 with the mbts because nobody else was using them. We're always 1-2 available and the server was nearly full.

Morsakin

Er, how do you get 9 people in a squad? Thought they capped at 5...
Join on a friend; game attempts to auto balance you to their squad, wait for round to end, it'll put you in their squad at the beginning of the next round. Rinse and repeat, unless said individual happens to get team switched.

rrr_img_54762.png