Battlefield 4 (Frostbite 3)

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Anyone having trouble getting in today? My connectivity is good to everything, I can see the servers on the browser. Tons of servers <100 ping, yet when I connect to any of them, I get the error message: Error: No contact with EA Online. Please try again later.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Anyone have this on PS4 with the expansion installed and managing to stay in a server for more than 15 minutes to complete a game? I didn't have issues until I installed the Xpac - anyway to uninstall it?

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Heh well the 45-0 was in the mobile AA on Zavod 311, which I think is impressive because of how easy it is for an infantry to take you out from behind cover practically anywhere on that map. I caught tons of people trying to C4 me. I hung out in the middle of the map, basically switching from one side of the main building to the other when I started to get too much heat. A LAV chased me in circles for a while (lured him over friendly mines!) and I had to run from the tank a lot. Hell, I wasn't even trying all that hard to not die until I noticed I was sitting at a goddamn 40 kill streak.

And after all that, the top score on the other team was still the scout heli. At least I made him work for it. Someone got a shitload of repair ribbons that's for sure.

The amount of bitching in chat was priceless. I especially enjoyed complaints about "cheating aa parked at uncap" when I was closer to their base than my own.

blehh_sl

shitlord
Heh well the 45-0 was in the mobile AA on Zavod 311, which I think is impressive because of how easy it is for an infantry to take you out from behind cover practically anywhere on that map. I caught tons of people trying to C4 me. I hung out in the middle of the map, basically switching from one side of the main building to the other when I started to get too much heat. A LAV chased me in circles for a while (lured him over friendly mines!) and I had to run from the tank a lot. Hell, I wasn't even trying all that hard to not die until I noticed I was sitting at a goddamn 40 kill streak.

And after all that, the top score on the other team was still the scout heli. At least I made him work for it. Someone got a shitload of repair ribbons that's for sure.
Do you think the scout heli is OP?

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Any vehicle that lets your repair from inside is broken imo. I have no idea why they keep doing it. Scout heli and assault boat with an engi should be your top score every round.

Sulrn

Deuces
Any vehicle that lets your repair from inside is broken imo. I have no idea why they keep doing it. Scout heli and assault boat with an engi should be your top score every round.
So air trans is broken too? Two mini guns, double missiles and repair and almost no competition to get a seat.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Not so much. They are pretty weak offensively, and can't run away as easily as a scout. Plus most of the time they get flown to a hill somewhere and abandoned by some faggot.

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
So air trans is broken too? Two mini guns, double missiles and repair and almost no competition to get a seat.
As Kreugen stated, they're slower targets, not to mention much larger, and the miniguns might as well be shooting peas at you.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Ive never had a problem taking our scout helicopters. AAs are pure rape though(even more so with zuni rockets), would constantly go 40/50-0 with them back in BF3.

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Anyone seen a deal on premium yet?
Just wanted to say that, according to the BF4 subreddit, you can get it for $42 and change on Origin using the promo code ORIGIN15. No idea if it works or not, but figured I'd share.

Also seems Gamersgate has it for $40 but I've never used them before.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
is china rising not free after a certain point?

I coulda sworn someone told me you the dlc for free, just late maybe that was for xbox.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So after building my new computer I've been on the fence on getting this. I've loved all previous BF's but fuck I hate Origin.

EvilLurker_sl

shitlord
Been getting this error from time to time. Anyone else? Solutions?
pzG3ElO.jpg
I know this is really old, but I had that problem in BF3 and now also in BF4. Using MSI Afterburner I raise the GFX card (NVidia GTX 580) voltage slightly (1005 -> 1050) and lower core clock and shader clock ~5% (they are locked together). This fixes it 100%. I don't know if both adjustments are necessary, I didn't bother to test.