Battlefield 4 (Frostbite 3)

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Though I have no intention of buying this at launch, I will at least try it for free.

Beta starts October 1st for BF4 Pre-orders and BF3 premium members. A few days after that for everyone else. It will be a "Conquest of Shanghai" map or something like that, with Conquest and Domination game modes.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Though I have no intention of buying this at launch, I will at least try it for free.

Beta starts October 1st for BF4 Pre-orders and BF3 premium members. A few days after that for everyone else. It will be a "Conquest of Shanghai" map or something like that, with Conquest and Domination game modes.
rrr_img_44642.jpg

Let's do this.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I could never get the hang of my Flight Stick : / It just reacted so much slower than my M/KB, heh.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Naturally I've got four back-to-back 12-hour shifts starting tomorrow, haha. Hopefully I can get a couple hours in.

Column_sl

shitlord
I got to admit, despite the TV not being close like they would have in arcade machine, that regime setup is pretty cool.

Imagine that with a Occuls rift, instead of a tv

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I don't want to pay 70 fucking dollars for this game, but I want it really bad. :/

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
On 360, total dogshit yes. 24 players vs 64 and half size maps, for starters.

This is coming out for next-gen consoles also though, and will actually be the same game as the PC version this time. (minus graphics, obviously)

brinkz

Trakanon Raider
Xevy I had issues getting mine to work..would just keep cycling back to check out screen. Not until I chose the "Save my payment info" box did it finally work. Guess they want to be sure they get your money.