Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Christmas Tournament

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm proposing a 1 night tournament where we slaughter each other like days of old this Christmas break. We could even scrape together some prizes for top score, kills or whatever we all decide upon for a top 3 finish as well as bragging rights and maybe a forum badge for the winners if Amod Amod is down.

I could donate some sweet CNC desk swag as prizes and maybe design a trophy since I have access to CNC equipment. If any others want to donate some gifts that would be kickass as well to lessen the burden and spread the holiday cheer.

There are plenty of servers still going and plenty of empty variants for us to use at our leisure. We could even have a draft to decide the teams (32 players total). Let's get rip-shit on ham and slay in the FoH holiday tradition.

I'm specifically calling out Regime Regime , Jorren Jorren , Brahma Brahma and Vimeseh Vimeseh . Let's see if you still got it.

Everyone can Signup Here so I can get a headcount.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
This is the BF I have the least time played but hell, BigDirty BigDirty and I might be interested. For me it really comes down to the day, I don't get many days off for xmas.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm proposing a 1 night tournament where we slaughter each other like days of old this Christmas break. We could even scrape together some prizes for top score, kills or whatever we all decide upon for a top 3 finish as well as bragging rights and maybe a forum badge for the winners if Amod Amod is down.

I could donate some sweet CNC desk swag as prizes and maybe design a trophy since I have access to CNC equipment. If any others want to donate some gifts that would be kickass as well to lessen the burden and spread the holiday cheer.

There are plenty of servers still going and plenty of empty variants for us to use at our leisure. We could even have a draft to decide the teams (32 players total). Let's get rip-shit on ham and slay in the FoH holiday tradition.

I'm specifically calling out Regime Regime , Jorren Jorren , Brahma Brahma and Vimeseh Vimeseh . Let's see if you still got it.

Signup Here
still got it.....?

and we are on PC no controller???

I’ll take anyone 2:1 KD ratio with a AN94 Let’s do this.

• 1Solidarity

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wonder if I can remember even how to get into my ea launcher. (PS I'll c4 all the things sneaking thru the grass before jacking enemy vehicle and doing 30-0 in it)

Hekotat

Wonder if I can remember even how to get into my ea launcher. (PS I'll c4 all the things sneaking thru the grass before jacking enemy vehicle and doing 30-0 in it)

It's on Steam, no need for the EA launcher.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Except I have to find my CD key or xfer it, cause I ain't dropping $20 on it.

Cybsled

I loved the shit out of BC2. Haven’t played it in like 10 years or w/e though lil

Hekotat

signup bitches, so I can get a headcount and see if this even going down.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Highly interested, but super busy this holiday season. Once you guys narrow down if its going to happen and the times I'll see if I can fit it in. Would be fun to run around with a wookie suit and a val again for that close range action.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Team losing...Brahma joins.

Clipboard01.jpg

• 1Worf

faille

Molten Core Raider
Still one of my favourite BF games.
It seemed like it was going to herald in a new era of full on destructible levels and mayhem but guess EA decided to go in a different direction...

Hekotat

Just got 3rd on harvest whatever, game was rampant with hackers tonight. We ended up focusing one just to shut him down, it was rough but we did it.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Shit I'm intrigued by this!

Sigh, it pisses me off I have 0 time played in this in Origin launcher. I played BFBC2 more than BF3 or BF4.