Battlestar Galactica

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
4.40 star(s) Rating: 4.40/5 5 Votes
Title: Battlestar Galactica

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2004-10-18

Creator: Ronald D. Moore, Glen A. Larson

Cast: Edward James Olmos, Mary McDonnell, Jamie Bamber, Katee Sackhoff, James Callis, Tricia Helfer, Tahmoh Penikett, Grace Park, Michael Hogan, Aaron Douglas

Overview: When an old enemy, the Cylons, resurface and obliterate the 12 colonies, the crew of the aged Galactica protect a small civilian fleet - the last of humanity - as they journey toward the fabled 13th colony, Earth.

Juvarisx

Florida
There is a few pretty good episodes in season 4 (the 2 part mutiny mostly), but they were mostly okay / bad

Cybsled

I don't understand reboots when the comparable product just recently ended. This is just as dumb as Emerich's proposed Stargate sequel that ignored the TV shows and just played as a sequel to the movie.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
Can it be worse than the fourth season of the TV series?

rrr_img_64344.jpg

Reimagine the series like the whore it was.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I liked the series, and didn't even mind the ending. I wish it had gone on a few years longer.

A new movie makes me nervous.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
a reboot sounds lame.

I dont get the hate on the religious ending when so much of the show was religious from the begining.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Well yeah it was consistent. Show was pure shit after the first 4 episodes of S3.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
There is a few pretty good episodes in season 4 (the 2 part mutiny mostly), but they were mostly okay / bad
Definitely. Those two eps are probably my favorite of the whole series and that's a really weird thing to say considering they're essentially filler.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I can't believe Glen Larson is still alive. Turns out he's fucking 77. Wonder if he'll live to see this hit the theatres?

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, religion played a big part in this series, and it ended with consistency, I thought.
Yeah. my friends was mad when the series basically confirmed what it has been saying all along. There is an entity guiding mankind during the ages. It was no surprise really. I am as atheist as they come, and it didn't bother me one bit that the series had a theism as its backbone.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I didn't care about the religiosity, I just thought the ending, and pretty much the entire 4th season, was nonsensical garbage.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I'm with lurkingdirk, I thought the ending of the series was fine and fit in with the overall theme(s) of the series. However, I think the season 3 ending was one of the all time great season endings for a television show and it was going to be tough to live up to that.

Reboot movie? I mean, I guess it depends on how they do it but if they dumb it down to a generic summer blockbuster action flick with a scifi skin over the top of it (like the new Star Treks) I will be very disappointed.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database