Batwoman

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
That hair is some of the dumbest shit ive ever seen. I actually thought it was someone's satire at first.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That hair is some of the dumbest shit ive ever seen. I actually thought it was someone's satire at first.
Let's not forget...

titans-cast.jpg

PS Hollywood hates redheads.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Doom Patrol is the only good DC show they have put it. Everything else is just so awful.

The first few seasons of Flash were pretty decent as well.

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
at least its her natural black hair.i dont know why the red wig, since its not an actual redhead. but the whole idea was stupid. it failed hard with Ruby Rose, is it gonna fail less now with Batsheboon??

Cybsled

Apparently she wears the Ruby outfit for the first episode and then gets her own suit after. Kinda makes sense, sort of like how Spider-Man wore a bootleg outfit until he got a better one.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Apparently she wears the Ruby outfit for the first episode and then gets her own suit after. Kinda makes sense, sort of like how Spider-Man wore a bootleg outfit until he got a better one.
sure, but ruby did the red wig thing too and she is a buzzcut brunette.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
sure, but ruby did the red wig thing too and she is a buzzcut brunette.
I think most of the Batwoman have always had their hair out. The red hair was part of the disguise for the Kate Kane Batwoman. When it comes down to it, it's just better looking than a chick in a skullcap Batman helmet.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Haha. Some female black writer was fired from the new Superman show for fighting for inclusiveness. Apparently she was metoo'ing plot lines, trying to stop them from portraying blacks as villains, defending the bechdel test, and pushing female forward story lines. At least it looks like they realized Supergirl and Batwoman didn't work well pushing all that shit non stop.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Haha. Some female black writer was fired from the new Superman show for fighting for inclusiveness. Apparently she was metoo'ing plot lines, trying to stop them from portraying blacks as villains, defending the bechdel test, and pushing female forward story lines. At least it looks like they realized Supergirl and Batwoman didn't work well pushing all that shit non stop.
She probably got hired to be part of Lovecraft Country. Most that staff was black women.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Also Amell salty about them ditching the Arrowverse name. I think the name change is dumb too, but when Amell left he said stuff like he'd never go back and shit. Now he's definitely having misgivings. When his wrestling show looked like it was gonna be shelved because of Covid he talked to Berlanti trying to see if they wanted to do one more season of Arrow.

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Also Amell salty about them ditching the Arrowverse name. I think the name change is dumb too, but when Amell left he said stuff like he'd never go back and shit. Now he's definitely having misgivings. When his wrestling show looked like it was gonna be shelved because of Covid he talked to Berlanti trying to see if they wanted to do one more season of Arrow.

he should have put his foot down when the show started getting too "will they, wont they?" with felicity. i noped out around that time. first two seasons of that show were pretty awesome.
this promo still gives me geek goose pimples.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

I mean, the arrow is no more. Why would they keep the name arrowverse?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Do they stop calling it Star Wars during periods of galactic peace?

Are you suggesting that the conflict is a character in star wars named either star, wars, or star wars?

I'm just trying to understand exactly how stupid this analogy is. Thanks in advance for your answer.