Batwoman

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Arrow was the first DC show on the CW of the latest iteration of DC comics(New 52?). so they called everything linked to it as the Arrowverse. you cant really call it anything else, you cant even claim its part of the DCEU , because other networks have different DC shows which dont share the Arrowverse. so its Arrowverse whether people like it or not. and who knows., Arrow might come back.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Arrow was the first DC show on the CW of the latest iteration of DC comics(New 52?). so they called everything linked to it as the Arrowverse. you cant really call it anything else, you cant even claim its part of the DCEU , because other networks have different DC shows which dont share the Arrowverse. so its Arrowverse whether people like it or not. and who knows., Arrow might come back.

I'm all for keeping the name for nostalgia, but unless you're planning on ending the universe fairly quickly or keeping The Arrow as a character that makes occasional cameos, then the name becomes a detriment eventually. It keeps new fans from coming in and getting fully involved.

Anyway, with the multiverse thing going on, does arrowverse refer to all of the timelines or just the one ours is in? If it's all of them, then the other DC shows are in the arrowverse too and DCEU seems like a reasonable name. If not then they could change it to the longest running show, which right now would be flash.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm all for keeping the name for nostalgia, but unless you're planning on ending the universe fairly quickly or keeping The Arrow as a character that makes occasional cameos, then the name becomes a detriment eventually. It keeps new fans from coming in and getting fully involved.

Anyway, with the multiverse thing going on, does arrowverse refer to all of the timelines or just the one ours is in? If it's all of them, then the other DC shows are in the arrowverse too and DCEU seems like a reasonable name. If not then they could change it to the longest running show, which right now would be flash.
Flash introduced the multiverse with infinite Earths. so if the plot demands it then yes anything can happen, but its not likely.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
After the Crisis crossover they believe themselves to be the only universe now.

Yeah for most of the rest of the season. Didn't they already start dropping hints in the shows that it wasn't going to stay that way?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

TLDR : SJW's already upset that they are forcing in LGBTQWTFBBQLOL into a store about a hetero couple who have kids. Yeah, because that agenda has worked out great for Supergirl and Batwoman so far. heh Oh yeah, they also take some swings at Flash for not being progressive enough too.

Flash peeps need to tell these SJW's to fuck off and just hire back the Elongated Man actor.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

After the Crisis crossover they believe themselves to be the only universe now.

The Crisis crossover reduced the number of universes in the show, but there isn't just one. Kingdom Come Superman universe (which was the Brandon Routh Superman universe) was restored, Doom Patrol, and Stargirl universes were kept separate. However, pretty much all the Arrowverse stuff got merged into a single universe.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The Crisis crossover reduced the number of universes in the show, but there isn't just one. Kingdom Come Superman universe (which was the Brandon Routh Superman universe) was restored, Doom Patrol, and Stargirl universes were kept separate. However, pretty much all the Arrowverse stuff got merged into a single universe.

What I mean is the people on Earth Prime, at this point, don't know that there are more universes. They think there is just one after Crisis.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

TLDR : SJW's already upset that they aren't forcing enough LGBTQWTFBBQLOL into a store about a hetero couple who have kids. Yeah, because that agenda has worked out great for Supergirl and Batwoman so far. heh Oh yeah, they also take some swings at Flash for not being progressive enough too.
"to avoid making (too many) waves and alienating the audience."

Almost as if this TV shit is a "business" and the audience are customers.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
They should tell these squeaky wheels that in this show superman is in fact an FtM trannie and louis is an MtF, and they consider themselves lesbian lovers because they each love the feminine side of the other. But none of that will be talked about directly in the show, only hinted, because the normies have to believe the show is about superhero stuff. The hints that are dropped are easter eggs only for their LGWTFBBQ friends and not for normies because they want to trick the normies into liking a lesbian trans couple. So keep it on the down low.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So tell me again why having old white guys run every company in this country was a bad thing?
"So your script involves taking a beloved character and changing their sex, race and sexual orientation to appeal to a tiny segment of our society while simultaneously alienating the vast majority of our audience? You're fired. GTFO."

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So apparently there is this DC Future Sight going on in DC comics where they are jumping into the future to a world without most of the original Justice League heroes. Why does this matter? Because the Future Sight replacement for Wonder Woman is the daughter of an Amazonian and a Brazilian River God. This character Yara, is the new Wonder Girl. This Latina Wonder Girl will be the next CW show coming out.

Black Lightning is also getting a spin off CW show for Painkiller.

Goatface

can't wait to see the 4'10" 180lbs chick they cast for her.

large-4659826.jpg

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Is black lightning worth watching? I skipped it because I'd never heard of the character.
He's probably one of the most predominant black heroes in DC atm. He was just made leader of the Justice League in the Young Justice show.

As for his CW show it's not bad? It's heavy on the racial overtones, but that's to be expected for a black hero nowadays. It's not SJW heavy handed like Supergirl though. I think the show isn't bad at all, I think not being connected to the Arrowverse put me off, but I went and watched the whole series after Crisis. It's also very family oriented as both his daughters also have powers. James Remar is also a nice addition to the cast.