Batwoman

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
1.60 star(s) Rating: 1.60/5 5 Votes
Title: Batwoman

Genre: Action & Adventure, Crime, Drama

Cast: Ruby Rose

Overview: Armed with a passion for social justice and a flair for speaking her mind, Kate Kane soars onto the streets of Gotham as Batwoman, an out lesbian and highly trained street fighter primed to snuff out the failing city’s criminal resurgence. But don’t call her a hero yet. In a city desperate for a savior, Kate must overcome her own demons before embracing the call to be Gotham’s symbol of hope

• 2Barf
  • 2Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 5 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So Ruby Rose has been cast as the Kate Kane Batwoman. I am not a fan of her at all. I think she looks like a more feminine version of Justin Bieber and is pretty meh at acting in general.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
no-poster.jpg

Title: Batwoman

Genre: Action & Adventure, Crime, Drama

Overview: Armed with a passion for social justice ... an out lesbian and highly trained street fighter

/vomitemoji

did she become a "highly trained street fighter" at Antifa fighting academy?"

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
are there that many faggots and trannies in the world that we need 75% of all TV/movie characters be some kind of sexual deviant now?

• 9Like
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 10 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
are there that many faggots and trannies in the world that we need 75% of all TV/movie characters be some kind of sexual deviant now?

Not even. This is on top of tranny hero on Supergirl. Supergirl has gone all in on the whole SJW/Resist shit in their storylines. The episode that they did on gun control had me in cringe face through the whole thing.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Not even. This is on top of tranny hero on Supergirl. Supergirl has gone all in on the whole SJW/Resist shit in their storylines. The episode that they did on gun control had me in cringe face through the whole thing.
i ditched all these shows before the election in 2016. the supergirl episode which was basically a hillary campaign ad, told me it was time to move on.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

boy you werent kidding

1533696706047.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
/vomitemoji

did she become a "highly trained street fighter" at Antifa fighting academy?"

In the comics Kate is the daughter of an Army general and top-of-the-class cadet at West Point who gets accused of being a lesbian by another cadet who is jealous of her success. Kate refuses to break the honor code by lying and disavowing her sexuality and gets the boot (this was during Don't Ask Don't Tell). The whole sequence of establishing her 'street-cred' as a dedicated and well trained fighter is quite well done and the success of the Batwoman focused parts of '52' led to her story taking over Detective Comics for a year and then her own standalone self-titled series.

The original run is one of the best comics of the last decade or so and her sexuality is only a small part of the overall storyline.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
The original run is one of the best comics of the last decade or so and her sexuality is only a small part of the overall storyline.

It was always going to devolve into what the movie is planning to do with her. Let this one go.

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

So the reason why she started down her path to superhearodom is only a small part...

ya know, like batman's reason he started down his path is only a small part of everything...

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
This is what drives me insane. Homosexuals, transexuals, etc. represent what? 1% of the population? Yet, like you said, nearly 75% of all the characters are one of these. Tired of this shit and have stopped watching.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I have nothing against the character being a lesbian, that is what she is the comic, it's not like they are taking straight character and changing it.

I'm more concerned with Ruby Rose, she's not a very good actress. She was decent in John Wick 2, but barely had any lines. I'm not sure she can carry a tv show.

• 2Like

Cybsled

I’m more concerned about Astro using literal nazi terms to describe homosexual people. Keep that shit in the political thread

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm more concerned with Ruby Rose, she's not a very good actress. She was decent in John Wick 2, but barely had any lines. I'm not sure she can carry a tv show.
Ruby literally played a mute in John Wick 2... also you could tell that the CW shows starting with the Arrow and Flash were going downhill after a couple seasons and Supergirl came in late after those. The drop in TV viewership across the board is obviously making show creators cater to specific audiences, DC is no different in this regard then all of the crappy cartoon remakes going around.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
This is what drives me insane. Homosexuals, transexuals, etc. represent what? 1% of the population? Yet, like you said, nearly 75% of all the characters are one of these. Tired of this shit and have stopped watching.

75%, lol. Man, this cracker is triggered.

It is an over-represented population (compared to the real amount of 4-5%), but not to that degree.

• 2Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
75%, lol. Man, this cracker is triggered.

It is an over-represented population (compared to the real amount of 4-5%), but not to that degree.
I dunno, man, it's pretty fucking close. I see way more dude-on-dude action on TV these days than regular ol' hetero banging. WAY more. Perhaps I am being overly sensitive because it is literally a hot poker to my eyes.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Of all the fucking versions of Batgirl they could have picked.... they chose the lesbian one to promote SJWism in a way that the comic itself did not. Give me a fucking Batfleck with mute Cassy Batgirl, if its not Barbera Gorden into Killing Joke god dammit.

• 1Salty

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
PS- From the fucking source of the madness:
"In April 2018, Warner Bros. announced that screenwriter Christina Hodson had been tapped to write the screenplay for Batgirl. The studio is actively looking for a female direct."

So agenda driven from day one using the least popular version of the character in a book that failed in under two years (they are trying again LOL).

Thing is Ruby Beiberface would be an ok Cassandra batgirl, because she would not have to talk and just fight (which Wick2 proved she can pull off). That might have been a good movie. This is just another in a long list of feministas rubbing their pussy lips on someone else's intellectual property.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I am sure this will be fine on CW , most of these people don't mind watching these shows and they have tons of leanings. What really boggles my mind is comics writers not knowing their audience/customers.

• 2Like
TV show information provided by The Movie Database