a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

april_2_37_.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm

i am ABSOLUTELY okay with a more masculine female superhero. i'm TOTALLY okay with a female superhero having a more athletic, less curvy depiction if that's how the character is always drawn. i mean you have characters like spiderwoman and powergirl who are over the top busty, so i don't mind variations in character build. i mean, there was a time when characters out of costume on the same page were only able to be told apart based on their hair color/style.

so this doesn't bother me. what bothers me? her boots. she's in a black suit with fricken yellow/brown timberlanes on. what.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
I’m more concerned about Astro using literal nazi terms to describe homosexual people. Keep that shit in the political thread
Zionist actually. Nazism is Zionism for gentiles.

Founders of the Zionist organization even believed that degeneracy could be diagnosed phrenologically.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Batwoman was in Batman: Bad Blood (Netflix) - her character was on the cusp my knowing, but this was the first real encounter with her and she was terribad.
Could have been good but was too heavy handed. Even worse in that show was a new character to me called Batwing, holy jump the shark batman.
Movie was waste as are these characters.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Batwoman was in Batman: Bad Blood (Netflix) - her character was on the cusp my knowing, but this was the first real encounter with her and she was terribad.
Could have been good but was too heavy handed. Even worse in that show was a new character to me called Batwing, holy jump the shark batman.
Movie was waste as are these characters.

I think Batwoman came around during the No Man's Land arc. I never read it, so can't say 100%. But yeah, Batman and the Culturally Caped Crusaders is pretty damn retarded.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I just got around to watching Elseworlds crossover event. They pant Gotham really really dark. I'm interested to see the direction for the show.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I just got around to watching Elseworlds crossover event. They pant Gotham really really dark. I'm interested to see the direction for the show.
I like how her 90lb self is able to toss around guys twice her weight. Costume is ridiculous with that wig.

Caliane

There's 2 lines in there that are going to trigger some people. :)

Alice is entirely too coherent. thats about my only complaint from what I see there.
Maybe the parts about going into the Batcave, and taking his shit. Comic version, Batman and family is around. She and her father build their own suit.

• 1EyeRoll

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
The suit is literal perfection.
It will be, when it fits a woman.

You're a female bruce wayne.
Awesome, hilarious, handsome, (bites lower lip and wiggles eyebrows at dad)

The
Hero
We need
Is here
Is her (damn so original!)

They think I'm him..
I'm not about to let a men take credit for a woman's work...
(steals all of batmans shit and legacy)

Wonder why I don't watch any cw crap anymore.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Alice is entirely too coherent. thats about my only complaint from what I see there.
Maybe the parts about going into the Batcave, and taking his shit. Comic version, Batman and family is around. She and her father build their own suit.
I am sorry but that was a terrible trailer had me rolling my eyes several times.
It is going to be another shitty show that is dragging on solely on promise of some girl on girl action.
Ruby Rose while easy on the eyes(yeah i said it) is a terrible fit for the role imo.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There's 2 lines in there that are going to trigger some people. :)

lol, that show looks like it should be cancelled by the end of its first trailer. and Arrow is basically batman, and he already has a queer blackman watching his back. is this the same queer guarding actual batman's stuff too?

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
lol, that show looks like it should be cancelled by the end of its first trailer. and Arrow is basically batman, and he already has a queer blackman watching his back. is this the same queer guarding actual batman's stuff too?

Nope. Mister Terrific is off doing his own company thing. Most of the characters on Arrow got a goodbye scene in the finale. Arrow is going to be all about Crisis on Infinite Earths next season. With Arrow leaving there is room for a new vigilante show. Not sure how this will be. I think she does as fine as you are gonna get for a TV Batwoman. It hopefully won't go off the rails like Supergirl with their preachy bullshit. That said, I probably will give this a look, but doubt I'll stick with it. I'll be down to Legends and Flash. Legends is the only show I think has improved over the years.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Nope. Mister Terrific is off doing his own company thing. Most of the characters on Arrow got a goodbye scene in the finale. Arrow is going to be all about Crisis on Infinite Earths next season. With Arrow leaving there is room for a new vigilante show. Not sure how this will be. I think she does as fine as you are gonna get for a TV Batwoman. It hopefully won't go off the rails like Supergirl with their preachy bullshit. That said, I probably will give this a look, but doubt I'll stick with it. I'll be down to Legends and Flash. Legends is the only show I think has improved over the years.

i had to ditch all of them because i ditched supergirl. became too difficult to keep up with all the crossovers. then i noticed the other shows were starting to suck too so i never bothered coming back.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
After watching that trailer I'm way less interested in the show. I'd rather not have your SJW bullshit shoved down my throat, I just want to watch entertaining tv. I've only been watching Arrow and Flash, and I tend to fall pretty far behind on those as is.