Bayonetta 2 Wii U

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Wii U - Bayonetta 2: Did You Miss Me? - YouTube

bayonetta2test4cjn7.gif

twirlingondatass4lk8j.gif

Looks pretty good. If this is a repost which i dont think, lock this.

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I still don't understand why this is happening. People that own a WiiU aren't going to buy Bayonetta.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, really disappointed this is only coming out on Wii. I only did one playthrough but it still was quite enjoyable. Seemed like there was a lot of unlockables you could get as well, maybe I'll have to go back and play it again.

Although, Short hair Bayonette looks like shit imo. Hopefully the game still has multiple costumes you can use.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's happening because SEGA are assholes.

Not even Bayonetta can make me buy a Nintendo product though.

Siliconemelons

Yeah I am a bit confused...the WiiU folks are typically not falling into the target audiance of bayonetta...be is the sex, violance or almost any other aspect of the game.

but the deamon high heel of death is something that always makes a fun game.

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
This and the new Zelda was the only reason I was keeping my Wii U until last weekend when I sold it for a fair amount of cash...hello Ps4.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
I bought a Wii U just for Bayonetta 2
frown.png

I hate you nintendo.
I just got one myself. I didnt buy a Wii, so i have alot of first party Wii games i have to play through. Im on Zelda TP right now. I got the deluxe version and been playing SMBU as well, fun stuff. Been a long long time since i played anything nintendo, i missed it.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Best feature is you can watch Twitch streams on it's Internet Browser for free, can't get that on the other next gen consoles.

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just think how good this game would have looked on a "real" system like Ps4.......

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Going to try the demo. Glad it is getting a lot of good reviews. The Wii U needs a good game.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I am a bit confused...the WiiU folks are typically not falling into the target audiance of bayonetta...be is the sex, violance or almost any other aspect of the game.

but the deamon high heel of death is something that always makes a fun game.
Teenage boys need to learn how to fap somehow.