Bayonetta 2 Wii U

spronk

FPS noob
dont forget bay2 comes with a free copy of bay1, separate disc too i think

picking this up and evil within tomorrow at bb

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
buying this day one for my daughter- she is the action gamer. the boys are playing shadows of mordor atm, though the older will play this once i get it.

reviews aggregate is 91 @metacritic.

giantbomb- 5/5
gamespot- 10
edge- 10
destructioid- 10
joystiq- 10
gametrailers 9.8
ign 9.5
game informer 9
polygon 7.5 (gies review)

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I played a little bit of the demo last night. Am I missing something? The combat seems really repetitive and simple.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Just think how good this game would have looked on a "real" system like Ps4.......
Not much better - they already have it at 60fps and not one reviewer has complained about the graphics or FPS drops. Plus the game was being developed well before the PS4 released so it would have probably been slanted more towards the last gen consoles visually.

I played a little bit of the demo last night. Am I missing something? The combat seems really repetitive and simple.
It's a really niche genre, love or hate kind of deal. I personally am not a huge fan of DMC/God of War/Bayonetta type games but will probably still get it.

Needless

Toe Sucker
If you aren't a fan of this genre, then yeah it's going to feel repetitive.. but simple isn't really realistic when you actually play the games on higher difficulties.
non stop climax = no witch time, different patterns, 1 shots etc.

Bayonetta is so awesome though, her character is so ridiculous.. the torture kills are hilarious.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Digital is separate, but if you buy them together it'll discount it or something upon checkout to be "free".

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Please let SEGA have come to their senses and abandoned Nintendo.

Assuming this is Bayonetta 3 and not just a PC port of Bayonetta (1) like some of the speculation I've seen.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bayonetta 2 being WiiU only is the only thing that makes that game from perfect. So disappointing.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I had hope for Bayo 2 release on any other console, the fact Bayo one has come to PC gives me hope.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Bayonetta 2 really felt like the pinnacle of this genre. Completely off the rails, smooth as shit combat, intuitive combos with a high skill ceiling, blah blah. Pretty sure the Bayonetta 1 + 2 combo was the only reason I bought a Wii U.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Picked up Bayonetta on Steam and it runs really nicely. 1440p at max settings, never dipped below 60fps (outside cutscenes that seem to be locked at 30) and works perfectly with the Xbox elite controller. You can get it for ~16 on gameplanet right now if you want to save a couple bucks.