Bedding Thread (NSFW)

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Figured I'd start this thread in light of me being a whore for pillows and other comfy things. Post to discuss your favorite sleeping accessories and review stuff.

Pillows: I like to have an assortment on my bed at any given time to accommodate various women, etc. I think I have around 8 pillows total ranging from soft side sleepers to firm back sleepers. Being more of a stomach / side sleeper I tend to gravitate more towards the soft ones that I can bunch up.

Donation of tits (ex hookup) to get this rolling.
rrr_img_14791.jpg

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
if you didn't post this in this gay fucking forum i would give you some solid advice.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
also prepare to be infracted by the nerd reich for posting them nice titties in a "work safe" forum

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
I sleep on a Stearns & Foster Luxury Latex King. The bed cost me a small fortune, but well worth the cash.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Has anyone ever in the history of sleep enjoyed one of these things? I can't be the only person who feels like it is condensed evil...

rrr_img_14800.jpg

Binkles_sl

shitlord
Has anyone ever in the history of sleep enjoyed one of these things? I can't be the only person who feels like it is condensed evil...
I have a similar variation to that, and I enjoy mine. Mine is of the extra firm variety. It remains relatively cool and it's firmness is like sleeping on a dense bean bag/stress ball. I have no tolerance for fluffy pillows.

Bane_sl

shitlord
I'd be interested to hear from anyone who spent the cash on Sheex bedding wether it be sheets or pillows.

I await your reviews.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Ouch, $200 bucks for a sheet set. The idea is interesting though... Athletic sheets...

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
I have a similar variation to that, and I enjoy mine. Mine is of the extra firm variety. It remains relatively cool and it's firmness is like sleeping on a dense bean bag/stress ball. I have no tolerance for fluffy pillows.
Are you a side, back, or stomach sleeper?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Does anyone sleep on their stomach and not end up with back pain? I tend to sleep on my side or stomach, but I've found that if I sleep on my stomach for more than a night or two in a row my back will start to hurt.

Might just be my shitty "bed" aka a 10 year old mattress on the floor.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
I've been a stomach sleeper for awhile and haven't ever had any back pain issues. I'm 27 though, so I haven't hit the sweet spot where doing normal shit hurts your body.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
memory foam mattress is a terrible idea unless you're like Tuco and don't have sex.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Memory foam offers contextual formation of viscoelastic curvature that envelopes the depressed subject. This results in minimizing mobility effects of newtonian physics on the reacted body.

In other words, no sliding around the bed as a result of the sexual haymakers I lay down.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
that must make it much easier for your wife to sleep while you're jerking off next to her.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
In college I was poor and thought jersey sheets were the shiz... Oops. All silk, all day. Blood red. Black comforter w/ gold outlines.. maroon paint. Baaaaalllin.

Plain high thread count cotton sheets, with a firm/thin pillow.