DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Maybe try searching first

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

Stop Motion No GIF by Mouse

I post the TMDB link. If a thread exists, it does not make a post. If a thread does not exist, it does make a post.

wave hello GIF by Big Brother Canada

• 1Tiresome
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Stop Motion No GIF by Mouse

I post the TMDB link. If a thread exists, it does not make a post. If a thread does not exist, it does make a post.

wave hello GIF by Big Brother Canada
Then post it in the other thread and ask for a merge. You shouldn't make another thread just because there wasn't a TMDB link at the time it was being discussed previously.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Then post it in the other thread and ask for a merge. You shouldn't make another thread just because there wasn't a TMDB link at the time it was being discussed previously.
You misunderstand.

I am very, very lazy. I click "post thread", paste a url and then click post. I do that because I don't want to search to see if a thread exists, and 99% of the time I just get redirected to the existing thread if it's already been posted. The only time it doesn't work is if someone made a thread without the tmdb link, or if the url has changed.

DickTrickle

You misunderstand.

I am very, very lazy. I click "post thread", paste a url and then click post. I do that because I don't want to search to see if a thread exists, and 99% of the time I just get redirected to the existing thread if it's already been posted. The only time it doesn't work is if someone made a thread without the tmdb link, or if the url has changed.
I don't think there was any misunderstanding that you are extremely lazy.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I don't think there was any misunderstanding that you are extremely lazy.

put him on ignore then write a thread complaining you can't see any posts in the movie/tv forum and you're being unfairly denied from discussing "untitled Gladiator sequel" and "titled Lion King sequel"

For better chance of success, start a forum campaign for everyone else to put him on ignore too. Because that worked out so well for Bandwagon Bandwagon last time he attempted that. Hence why he's now trying to be a Wish version of Ossoi Ossoi Shit, Wish is too good for him, he's more like a Temu version of Ossoi Ossoi

• 1Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I knew your thirsty little retard ass was going to be in here within 48 hours. Look at you, tard....not even 45 minutes!

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>

The addon is fucky and it preventing duplicate threads has been increasingly unreliable.

I found a 3rd Beetlejuice 2 thread in the literal 10 seconds it took me to search, and I merged all 3.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
The addon is fucky and it preventing duplicate threads has been increasingly unreliable.

I found a 3rd Beetlejuice 2 thread in the literal 10 seconds it took me to search, and I merged all 3.
Yea, well, you get paid to keep this place clean. I don't. Get back to work.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

In fairness to the dog fucker, the first thread was made in 2013

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
What's amusing to me is the number of people Bandwagon Bandwagon triggers on these forums. I'm personally ok with shitting up a movie thread for a movie sequel people stopped caring about in 1989.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
What's amusing to me is the number of people Bandwagon Bandwagon triggers on these forums. I'm personally ok with shitting up a movie thread for a movie sequel people stopped caring about in 1989.
Conversely what kind of person not suffering a head wound spends there time being a retard like that?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Look at this faggot thinking this wasn't the shit well into the early 90s

latest

• 1Solidarity

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I trigger people? Ossoi follows me around the forums like a thirsty little retard that thinks we're in a boxing match together. Other than that, I'm pretty sure everyone knows I'm intentionally being a shitbird 95% of the time. Except when I LARP as a woke liberal, which half the forum falls for every time.
1704910196459.png

kolohe
nvi. Mischievous, naughty, unethical or unprincipled in any way, illegal, fraudulent, destructive; rascal, mischief-maker, scamp, rogue, prankster, comic, roughhouse, crook, vandal, lecher; to act in this fashion, misbehave, cheat, transgress, tamper; to violate, as a taboo. Kolohe wale, to be mischievous for no particular reason; to trifle. Nānā ʻia ke kupu, ka ʻeu, ke kolohe o kai, look at the upstart, rascal, and mischief-maker of the sea area. Moekolohe, adultery. Hihia waiwai kolohe, law suit or case involving smuggling; lit., case for dishonest goods. Kō lāua hui kolohe ʻana, their adulterous union. Waiwai loaʻa ma ke kolohe, illgotten gains. hoʻo.kolohe To do mischief, play pranks, etc.; to cause to be mischievous; to disturb, annoy; to do amusing things to create laughter; funny, humorous, comical, mischievous. Hoʻokolohe nohoʻi kāna hīmeni ʻana, he sings in such an amusing manner.

And I don't care about duplicate movie threads. It gives Amod Amod something to do, other than responding to reports in the politics thread.
Player Dont Be Hatin GIF by Jamie Kennedy

Last edited:
  • 1Great Review

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I trigger people? Ossoi follows me around the forums like a thirsty little retard that thinks we're in a boxing match together. Other than that, I'm pretty sure everyone knows I'm intentionally being a shitbird 95% of the time. Except when I LARP as a woke liberal, which half the forum falls for every time.
View attachment 508487

And I don't care about duplicate movie threads. It gives Amod Amod something to do, other than responding to reports in the politics thread.
Player Dont Be Hatin GIF by Jamie Kennedy
The technology for preventing a user from starting threads in a forum has been researched. Are you looking to add your name to the illustrious list; in order to bring Ossoi's infatuation with you to a new level?