Being an adult sucks

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'll be 24 in a few days and I have to hear all my friends complain about how they don't want to grow up and wish they were young again etc. Most of my friends are also only 21. But yeah they have shitty memories and forget how in some ways being younger was and having so much less freedom than you do now. It seems like the popular thing now to just complain about shit that might be mildly annoying so that you can post it as a facebook status and get likes on it
That has been my only real beef with dating younger girls. At first I thought it was a maturity thing but now I truly believe it is generational. They LIVE on their phones. Snaptext, facebook, instacrap...whatever. Every time I go out with younger people whether on date or in a group to someplace they can't just go and enjoy it, they have to post pictures saying they are there. And as if that is not annoying enough, the part that literally pushes me over the edge is when that same group goes home later that day and LOOKS AT THEIR OWN FUCKING PHOTOS. Cunt, if you took a moment to enjoy the day you wouldn't have to remember it via photos! /rant off

Trust me, if you are 24 don't get all pussy about it. Unless you are depressed or post all day in the "girls that broke my heart" thread, 25-33(only experience I have right now), is fucking sweet. Ohh and don't have kids.

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Welcome to the real world guys. I was there 8 1/2 years ago on November 15 giving my father CPR while he died on my living room floor. Making choices is tough. Not having the ability to make a choice is worse.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Does the thought of even being alive trip anyone out at all? its like a 1 in 500 billion chance or some shit. Craziness.

Also weirds me out to watch old movies or TV shows and realize the actors are all dead now. And its not even that long ago. Life is so short its amazing how quick it is really.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I'll be 24 in a few days and I have to hear all my friends complain about how they don't want to grow up and wish they were young again etc. Most of my friends are also only 21. But yeah they have shitty memories and forget how in some ways being younger was and having so much less freedom than you do now. It seems like the popular thing now to just complain about shit that might be mildly annoying so that you can post it as a facebook status and get likes on it
Roes colored glasses like a motherfucker.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
2V9trh.gif

The chicken came before the egg. And the dog before the chicken. When did we stop caring about the big questions?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
lol, bunch of little bitches. I'm 33 dating a 22 year old, no one cares, including her parents. I love being old. Have you met any young people recently? They are fucking retarded, like most people in general I suppose you could argue, but seriously they are retarded.

I am basically the same as I was at 21, only now I have money, experience, and wisdom. It's 1000x better in every fucking way. I didn't hate my youth by any stretch, but I remember working graveyard shift at UPS then taking classes all day and complaining about going out because I couldn't afford it. Life was hard. It had tons of bonuses, I won't lie about that, college was sure fun, but seriously. Now I can do whatever the fuck I want whenever the fuck I want and I don't have to apologize for shit. Plus my patience has both grown and dropped, not sure if I can explain it. Basically I don't give a shit about small stuff anymore because life is so fucking awesome that it's not worth loosing sleep over a "friend being a bitch" or "slow service" or whatever other mundane shit people rant about, yet when I do lose my shit I feel like it's respected more because I hold that shit in for when it matters, like when some fuckbag bartender gave my credit card to someone else(I'm hoping to god on mistake, though I'll never know) and then acted like "ohh sorry", so now I had to deal with some first world problems of cancelling my card, getting a new one, and switching all my monthly crap over to the new number. All because fuckbag can't pull his head from ass for 30 seconds to do his job.

I dunno guys, youth is a blast but being in my 30's so far has been fucking amazing. You all are doing it wrong. Like was said in the 2nd post or whatever, stop having kids and wives and shit.
I kind of know that young people these days are retarded, but as I don't meet a lot of them I just have to ask for examples. If only to lulz.

Yoke_sl

shitlord
wait we have people in her complaining about old/adult at fucking 21 and 24? fuck off outa here with that shit. I assumed we were all 30s~ +

fuck off

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I kind of know that young people these days are retarded, but as I don't meet a lot of them I just have to ask for examples. If only to lulz.
I don't really have any epic "blow your socks off" examples. It's more of an everyday common sense, basic knowledge thing. They are glued to their phones, it's basically a permanent attachment. They have, either as a consequence or in parallel completely lost the ability to have basic conversations of any, even remotely intelligent, format. They idolize and value shit like Kim Cardassion or whatever the fuck her name is. The concept of human value has no place. Their vocabulary is shit, and this is coming from a guy who uses the word "fuck" as a comma in most friend to fiend dialogue. The sense of entitlement is so insanely strong I'm not even sure how to describe it. It starts with "I can't believe my parents did/did not do....." all the way up to bitching about work and other things in life that are not fair. And everyone bitches about something, I get it, but it's miles beyond what my friends and I ever did. Basic education and history are completely lost to them. Seriously it feels like the motivation in life is to get popular, dress nice, drink/smoke, and then stupid shit like "yolo" or "don't be basic".

The fucking hilarious part about all of that is they don't even live the fantasy epic life they whine on about. And I seriously wonder what their plan is at 30 or 40. You still gonna be folding t-shirts at american eagle? Hey, you got the new iphone though! Gonna marry that kid from down the street and both be fantastic loosers together? I probably sound like an old grump about it or maybe overly harsh, but the reality is just the the median age of "getting your fucking shit together" has risen. Generations ago you were taking over the farm at 12 after daddy died from gangrene, my parents generation had figured it out by 17-20, I came around to "maturity" around the same, maybe slight shift 18-22, but now it seems like we skipped this huge fucking gap and it's like 26+ or never.

However, that rant aside there are insanely positive things about the very same attitude that create their uselessness. Where shall I begin? Girls are fucking earlier and earlier and not just that, fucking proud of it. It's no longer that you're a whore if you hook up. It's a contest, the same as it used to be for guys. They brag about the shit they do and who they are with. I feel like girls have been raised to view their body as a "tool" to control and land men. They are hot and KNOW they are hot...and it's not like when we were in school where just the one girl who developed tits early flaunted it, they all do now. I feel like they have a deeper understanding of the pussy and it's power. Blowjobs are now a real thing. In general they love doing it and know it's a powerful behavioral tool to control us men. Also, cumplay is no longer gross or icky. The amount of time I've heard "anywhere but my eyes" is fantastic. On the same topic, anal is now a thing. I've actually been asked to pursue that without any hint or attempt on my own, god bless youth.

I will say this though, the "older" girls I've been with, let's define as perhaps 26+, are "better" in bed. No doubt looking at a young, tightly formed, all in place figure is fantastic, but older girls are so much better in general. Older girls know how to touch you better and they will actually touch you to get you hard again after cumming so you can fuck 2-3 more times. I've never had a young girl do that. They just stare at you like it's supposed to magically jump back up because they are a special snowflake, bitch put some effort in! You don't see me trying to shove my dick in your dry as vermouth taco without getting you a bit excited first. I've learned over the years on how to get that shit ready for entry. So yea, it's honestly a toss up.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm 41 now but my head still thinks I'm 25. The bad news is my body is getting worn out and I can feel it more each year that passes. The good news is I have figured out what makes me happy and I know how to get it. That, and I finally understand women/relationships etc now. I thought I did when I was 35 but damn what a difference 6 years makes. Bitches be cray at 35-40

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I powered through forty pretty well, people always talk about the wall at forty but I didn't notice. The past year of 41 has been noticeable though. I can't hang with drinking as well, everyone told me but now I really get it that its harder and harder to deal with heavier hangovers. Also find myself wanting/needing eight hours sleep, especially work nights. I used to do late gaming sessions when I played MMO's, stay up past one and get up at five for work and shit. I wouldn't do that now even if I still wanted to.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
That has been my only real beef with dating younger girls. At first I thought it was a maturity thing but now I truly believe it is generational. They LIVE on their phones. Snaptext, facebook, instacrap...whatever. Every time I go out with younger people whether on date or in a group to someplace they can't just go and enjoy it, they have to post pictures saying they are there. And as if that is not annoying enough, the part that literally pushes me over the edge is when that same group goes home later that day and LOOKS AT THEIR OWN FUCKING PHOTOS. Cunt, if you took a moment to enjoy the day you wouldn't have to remember it via photos! /rant off

Trust me, if you are 24 don't get all pussy about it. Unless you are depressed or post all day in the "girls that broke my heart" thread, 25-33(only experience I have right now), is fucking sweet. Ohh and don't have kids.
No I don't get depressed at all it's just annoying hearing it because they're fucking dumb. And yeah it's annoying when people need to take pictures of fucking everything every second. I went to California to visit my friend and we went on hikes, beaches etc. and I took 1 picture. It's like you weren't even there if you can't just put down your phone and enjoy it. I even get mad at my older cousin (in 40s) who needs a picture of like literally everything we do. And her and my mom will act like I'm doing something wrong that I want to go 3 minutes without taking a picture.

But whatever I sort of learned to ignore it and let them be dumb

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
Being an adult is fucking awesome. I will gladly accept the bills, the grind, the deaths, the loss, and the heartbreak of growing old in exchange for my freedom. I cherish responsibility.

When you're young, you're beholden to the terms set forth by others. Your parents. Your teachers. If you complain about their injustices, you're told to suck it up and shut the fuck up. There's only one escape route, and that is running away from home, and that sucks.

When you're an adult, most of those walls evaporate, and you become your own master.

But the biggest problem I encounter is the definition of 'adult' -- some people seem to think that 'older person' = 'adult', which is one of the most ridiculous and damaging things you can believe; that somehow age equates to maturity. What a farce. I had a sense of it growing up, but now that I'm an adult, I'm blown away by how many people are just little whiny children masquerading as adults.

I work in an industry where I have to deal with thousands of people on a monthly basis, ranging from the snootiest Great Gatsby fucks you can imagine all the way down to people who can't rub two nickels together for more than 5 seconds without losing both of them. Every day I interact with someone new who acts like they're the Lord and Commander of Fuckistan, and I should be honored by their presence. I hear them rant about shit they heard in passing on Fox News, and then expect me to be enthralled by their wisdom. Then I have to hear Tom & Jane scream at their kids like they're fucking retarded, then turn around and default on their payments like it's going out of style.

These people call themselves 'adults'... but they're not. They're overgrown babies.

'Adult' implies wisdom. Honor. Patience. Intelligence. How many people do you interact with on a daily basis that possess any of those traits? The number is low on my end, and I operate in a VERY wealthy sector of the United States. I can't even fathom how bad it is elsewhere.

One of the most satisfying moments of my life was the first time I told an 'adult' to fuck off, without any fear of retribution. The person in question was being an incorrigible dickbag, and I, despite barely knowing the individual, called them out on it.

If I were a child, or a teenager, and had said the things I said (regardless of their veracity), that person would have asked where my parents were, walked me over to them, and shit all over my parade. But I wasn't a child -- I was an adult -- and I got to look another person in the eyes, call them out on their shit, and watch them scamper away in shame. Adulthood is pretty fucking awesome.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
i've always aspired to be a doer, at what point do you think you do enough?

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm a divorced (black) father. I've worked my ass off my whole life to get to where I am and picked a wife who was a "good girl" within a few years of me and even came from good long-marriage Christian parents and she graduated from college. Now my ex is sleeping around with 3 guys that I know of, smoking drugs, partying and getting drunk when she doesn't have her custody week. She refused to work the job for which she got her degree in because "she doesn't like it" and instead works PART TIME at fucking Walmart and collects the child support I pay. She then goes back to her family and plays innocent and says I don't take care of, provide for or spend any time with my kids.

Because I choose to grow up I keep my mouth shut so long as the kids aren't seeing or experiencing any of this. They need as stable a home and positive upbringing as possible and a responsible working parent to teach them. I need as little drama as possible to secure their future as best I can and not have them turn into the stereotypical waste-of-space black kids. (Not all blacks are bad but blah blah blah you get the idea) We spend 3 days of the week outdoors or at the YMCA at a minimum. We garden every week I have them. All vacations outside of Indiana come from me. I'm at every parent-teacher conference and I have custodianship of where they go to school because I actually did the homework and picked the better school system when I bought my house here. I discipline them, read to them every night and have working name relationships with all of their teachers. Oh and I cook healthy meals and teach them how to do it. #Dadsthatcook.

So I am a fucking adult. I work hard to secure my career and financial future of myself and my children so I can continue to invest in their education and eventually worldly wisdom with exposure to all faucets of life outside of fucking Indiana. No partying. No damn way I have time to date and no fucking way am I introducing different women to my children. And very little time to form a solid friendship base outside of work for support (Manager can't be friends with my employees and all that).

I spend my free time improving my home and gardening because when my kids come home they love the garden and that teaches them all sorts of good values. 33 years old. Two great girls. Awesome fucking career. Dead as a cemetery house every other week.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I'll be honest Rang, your last post was basically just "kids these days" horseshit that every generation thinks about the one that comes after without fail.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I have to say, Smartphones are a fucking cancer on society. And it's not just kids, I have friends in their 30s who can't put down their phone for more than 5 minutes.