Being an adult sucks

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
I pay full price for a new ps4 game maybe once every few months then feel pretty retarded immediately afterwards cause I'm like "Fuck...I'm not gonna play this"

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This. Except laundry. Our washer and dryer are in the basement and my wife messed up her hip while she was pregnant so we try to have her avoid stairs if at all possible. Which means I do the laundry and good lord. I do 2 loads a day and I CANNOT keep up.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This. Except laundry. Our washer and dryer are in the basement and my wife messed up her hip while she was pregnant so we try to have her avoid stairs if at all possible. Which means I do the laundry and good lord. I do 2 loads a day and I CANNOT keep up.
Why do people wash their clothes so often? Do you spill crap on yourself every time you wear something? It also increases the life of the clothes the less you wash them.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, other than t-shirts and underwear, I usually get a couple wears in before I wash. I'm also not a sweaty, stank pig, so that probably helps.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I've mistaken a shart for a fart twice in the past year. I can't trust my ass anymore, bros.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah every day is a constant struggle of dishes, laundry, and the filth of being a male. There's little hairs all over my fucking bathroom. When did i start shedding so much? Am I a dog? Where's my mom? She did all this shit for years? What a fucking saint.

j00t

Why do people wash their clothes so often? Do you spill crap on yourself every time you wear something? It also increases the life of the clothes the less you wash them.
Wife and 3 kids. 2 of which are under the age of 2. They are filthy human beings.

Fadaar

That guy
Loved it when I was in the Air Force. Six sets of uniforms and 20ish shirts and pairs of socks. I could go a month without doing laundry. Now I have to do it every weekend. Hard life for sure.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Saw my stepdad today for the first time in 5 months and he looked like a fucking cancer patient. Creepy.

Getting old must fucking suck.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Thank you for reminding me I put laundry in washer before I went to the gym 2 hours ago good sir

Update: Upon moving the wash from washer machine to dryer I found two damp $5 bills in the washer. Ty again you truly are a good friend

j00t

Thank you for reminding me I put laundry in washer before I went to the gym 2 hours ago good sir

Update: Upon moving the wash from washer machine to dryer I found two damp $5 bills in the washer. Ty again you truly are a good friend
i do my best

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
7dKMSpt.png

Thread should be called Neolithic First World Problems.