Berserk - Golden Age Arc II

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Just downloaded I belive the ArcI remake and I belive also the orig series- any particular watching order etc? should I just do the new one?
I just started watching the anime first as was recommended earlier in the thread. So far so good, really enjoying it. The animation is dated but still holds up well. Kind of gets me nostalgic of my ranma 1/2 marathons as a kid.

Siliconemelons

aye...the new one I downloaded is a miniiso? Bdrom rip...I got to mount it, but VLC won't play it (wtf!) so I gotta find a bdrom player or something for my comp, or rip it once mounted.

so I'll start watching the orig that are normal mkvs or something.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Arc III is out (herefor iptorrents), but I haven't found a good set of subs for it yet.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Looks like the only thing available is a cancer release right now based on the typical sites and the link above. Can't wait for a good translation.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
AnR18 releaseis out. Cancer was R15, but I'm not sure what gets edited out between the two ratings. Downloading it now. I'll report sub quality when I'm done watching it.

Subs are... tolerable, if you don't mind reading in context. If you're picky you might want to wait a while until someone who actually speaks english fluently gives it a go.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
awesome, left me with the same blue balls as last time. girlfriend kept checking how much time was left and asking 'how are they going to wrap this up?' - only to find out, she's so so far from any actual end and she just completed one arc. she was butthurt and completely thrilled at the same time

Siliconemelons

I got the first arc, but its a BDVM or whatever, where I can mount it and it acts like a bluray drive... I don't have a program to play it, but I would rather take it and make it into a file or what not to stream to my PS3- any good ripping software?

I am going through the orig anime atm