Bertoxxulus Bugged

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Hmm, I not only did I say I found it (if the sarcastic joke was lost on you, my apologies) But I stole it directly from A_Site and didn"t "blow it up" or edit in any way...

Schar_foh

shitlord
i had a change of heart, i love you man!!!!!!!!!!

k. seriously though, dont put "z" after an already gay acronym, please

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Schar said:
i had a change of heart, i love you man!!!!!!!!!!

k. seriously though, dont put "z" after an already gay acronym, please
lolz! You must have missed the whole shabang with Moonaxe Redblade. This thread initated the Rickshaw Hall of Fame, defintily worth a reading

Trust me, i would never seriously write like that

I kept seeing this thread bumped, and I kept not reading it, because it was more than 4 pages long and it was about Bertoxxulus, and I quit, so I figured it was- you know- "intelligent discussion," boy was I wrong! I wish I would"ve started reading sooner. Oh well, lesson learned.

PS- This thread > My disgusting creation (Good Defensive Practice)

shamlove_foh

shitlord
So, lets talk about Tyni, someone tells me he is freaking out that he was mentioned.

Tyni, tyni, dont you know selling your account only to take it back a week later and STEAL 1,000usd is really bad, not to mention criminal.

Did you ever give back the money after stealing your account back?

And i want to hear about how the rumors of your crying over the phone to your guild leader about not getting loot are either true of false.

ps where has unleashed gone?

Keed_foh

shitlord
Unleashed is a inbred piece of shit that should die. I hope he killed himself. Fuck you, Unleashed, I know you reading this, one more thing.YOU"RE A FUCKING IDIOT