Bertoxxulus Bugged

Auspex_foh

shitlord
Every single time one of you maggots respond, you"re just making yourself look stupider and stupider.

I"ve won.

Admit it. You lose. Fucking faggots.

Haha it feels good to take away the big W again .

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Eomer said:
Actually, previously you claimed that Auspex moved with you from your hood in Detroit (or Chicago or wherever) because it was too expensive in Detroit or something. That you had grown up together or something. Lemme go dig that up!
SONOFABITCH!!! Nice job on catching that

This is too funny. Now I"m a border jumping burrito!

maldai_foh

shitlord
You wouldn"t remember this.. would you Unleashed?

EQ000054.JPG

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Auspex said:
Every single time one of you maggots respond, you"re just making yourself look stupider and stupider.

I"ve won.

This could quite possibly be the saddest thing ever written on the internet.

At least good old "SONOFABITCH" did it to hide that he scammed some items in the bazaar. You are just doing it to try to not make your other character look like a total idiot. Which you now look twice as stupid.

My advice? Create a third screen name, and dont use the word "fucking" so much. That"s another one of those cute little giveaways.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Hah, the real Auspex is going to read this thread and get an instant migraine. Poor guy.

Schar_foh

shitlord
Auspex said:

"please sodomize me".

Hey you mexican knobslobbin dirty-ass burito

your burito ass

^^^^ if you see my previous post, you"ll find that Auspex has the same bizarre tendancy to use strange, homosexual references in his insults. Mostly it seems he just changed the word "bitch" to the word "burito" to seem different.

Also, Auspex, I would really like it if you explained how maldai talked to the real Auspex, and it wasnt you on the other end. What"s that? Someone else must have been playing your account? Then why did they answer maldai"s question without explanation? Don"t bother using that excuse, as i"ve already eliminated it

Eomer beat me to pointing out the "growing up in the hood" thing, what a lame excuse you used to cover that one up.

I"ve won.

I agree with Aychamo, the saddest post ever. That is the result of a man beginning to panic when he realizes he"s losing an argument 50 to 1, resulting in the obligatory post trying to make himself feel like he"s winning.

Finally,
And really, I don"t give a fuck whether or not you think I"m Unleashed or not. I really, honestly, don"t care
For someone that doesnt care, you sure post a lot!

Bristlebane_foh

shitlord
Ha...

Oh, man. That"s good stuff, with asking him in game if he"s the real one.

I"m gonna go ahead and bet he never posts here again.

Or, he"ll come back and just say he was joking in game.

Alamando_foh

shitlord
How to win an arguement on the Internet:

Auspex said:

I"ve won.

Declare yourself the winner? =/ Auspex, Unleashed, whoever the hell you are... "Taking away the big W" makes you look pretty damn stupid. Continuing to reply to a random thread makes you look pretty damn stupid. Whatever you drive, bench, squat, crap, doesn"t matter. You look pretty damn stupid.

On the bright side, this thread is meaningless and entertaining.

Szlia

You will notice than in one of his first posts, where he refutes the writing style analysis, Auspex uses a word in bold to emphasize. Something he never made before... and also never made after because in the heat of the flame he goes on using capitalized words to emphasize... like Unleached...

Anyway a mod can check the IP and clear that up I guess...

Keed_foh

shitlord
PUT THE LOTION IN THE FUCKING BASKET..

*cue cartman* YOU BITCH I"LL CUT YOUR THROAT I...

ahahahahlolololroflroflroflmaomaomao

Auspex said:
Get it yet, genious?
I"d just like to point out (again yay!) that the person who said this is the person who said..

Also, it"s spelled LIAR, not lier. Who"s the dumbfuck now? You fucking dumbfuck.
Why is it that grammer(omg) nazis always spell words wrong and don"t realize it?

Personally I feel a little sorry for the real Auspex, as he"ll undoubtedly be linked to that moron by some people for a long time.

Aychamo, that"s the sort of present that he can print out, frame, and show his grand-kids 30 years from now. "Look! Grand-daddy got verbally roasted! Grand-daddy, did you get owned?"

Just imagine the family memories you"ve created.