Bertoxxulus Bugged

findar_foh

shitlord
Mcpickle Deluxe said:
Why do I never geet to see these threads before when they are in the prime of their fun-ness =( But I guess in the spirit of things:
i wish i would have gotten to kno u in eq ^_^ ur a fennin type of guy :-D

ps: tell drakky i owns him

Applejacks_foh

shitlord
Auspex gave it to us fisheye.

That"s where you are doing a woman from behind and you ram it in her ass only to have her look back at you with one eye squinted.

On behalf of the pond, we thank you.

Awake_foh

shitlord
I just read through this entire thread...
And all i got to say is

OMG.

Heh, wow. There really is morons out there, and now I mean real morons.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Blackdoom said:
rickshaw > general forum
In the past week?? I don"t even open the general forums hardly I Just open Screenshots and Rickshaw! MUHAHAH!

this is the best msg boards in the world I really do love you guys! In other msg boards I read, ppl get offended over everything , its so dramatic! thisplace is great

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
In other msg boards I read, ppl get offended over everything
Did you say you hate gay jews? I"m niether, but I"m so offended, omg, I pissed my pants.

You hate your mother!

so `337_foh

shitlord
Keed said:
My first flame ever. Broke the 100 post mark too... so leet. yes.
While I thought this thread was quite amusing, I also thought that you were a total dumbass for saying this. "so leet. yes." ...Please. Lets face it, your flames sucked. Your choice of words to compose those flames suck. And quite frankly, you suck. Auspex/Unleashed"s flames were way more thought out than yours, more direct, better punctuation/english skills, and were harsher than yours. Lets face it, even though Auspex/Unleashed was the fool here, you were the one who was just making a total fucking ass of yourself by your replies, sig, and all around cockiness that you just got from setting yourself up on this pedistal of "teh online pwn", thinking that you actually gained something from this thread...not to mention it isn"t even your guild message board. "100 replies. so leet. yes." Heh, why doesn"t someone just smack you.