Bertoxxulus Bugged

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
STFU.jpg

(Thankswww.ianai.net)

Nancy_foh

shitlord
Wow...let"s fight - here"s my address...

TOOLS to the TENTH Powa!!!!

Grow the hell up already!

And for the moronic comments about a Corvette being so l33t...

The Benz E55 AMG is far superior then any Chevy piece of shit on the planet.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Benz"s suck ass and regularily get their asses handed to them by cars 1/2-1/4 their price. They are luxury cars, not sports cars. Also, Mercedes has a seriously hard time developing a decent powerful engine w/o supercharging or turbo charging. That"s great, I want my 100K+ car to sound like shit.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Benz"s suck ass and regularily get their asses handed to them by cars 1/2-1/4 their price. They are luxury cars, not sports cars. Also, Mercedes has a seriously hard time developing a decent powerful engine w/o supercharging or turbo charging. That"s great, I want my 100K+ car to sound like shit.

Eomer said:

Keed_foh

shitlord
One of my favorite parts in this little caper was the fact that he said "I have a 45k "02 corvette. omg. so leet. yes." and then he got pwned and remedies it to "uuhh I have a "94 vette and I enjoy lying about my car cause im teh win!!11!"

Then I also enjoyed the post where I pissed him off so much he was using "fucking idiot" every other word. Like that made me feel like an idiot... Using my own words against him against myself.

Fucking idiot..

Keed_foh

shitlord
Physics Theory"s post on page 14 is now "Best post ever" followed up EXTREMELY closely by Furor"s just up the page. Anarchy and I pwned that bitch several times over in the beginning. It was fucking great. Proving once and for all.

Unleashed/Auspex/Soleet..

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT KKNP??