Besiege

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Buy this game right now. Best $6.99 you can spend on Steam.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Can confirm. It's like Kerbal Space Program, if KSP was about destruction and mayhem in a medieval setting. Also check out dat trailer if you are not convinced.Steam link.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
GIFs shamelessly stolen from NeoGAF (edit: Or they are broken):

And it's apparently popular on /v/ right now, so here's an amusing video with a bunch more builds in it:

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
All these great looking early access games.

Ruining my 'no-early-access' pledge to myself.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Once I saw the trailer and a couple gifs I bought it and spent the rest of my night dicking around in it. Something I didn't learn until yesterday though is that wrench button is SUPER IMPORTANT. It basically lets you do advanced shit :p the description of it is a bit misleading.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Single, don't know that there's any plans for multiplayer. You can save and load machines though so you can share those, hopefully there'll be built-in sending at some point.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Even if they never update it again I got way more then $7 worth of entertainment out of this game.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I bought it just off of the trailer the other day too. Haven't played it at all yet, but I can't imagine not getting $7 worth out of it.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Saw this in the GG thread and laughed way too loud in the office.

0BvDKLS.gif

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
What's the easiest way to make these gifs?

Let's assume I capture with Shadowplay, what's the fastest way to turn clips from those videos into gifs?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This game needs multiplayer so we can Battlebots the shit out of each other.